Skip to main content

September 2017 Beauty Favorites

September 2017 Beauty Favorites 




FACE:

I have quite a few "face" products for this month, so I wanted to show why I've loved using each of these this past month. 


I've been loving this Tarte Pro Glow To Go palette all summer long. I've even mentioned it in favorites before. It's really that good of a product! I love the highlights, but the contour shade has been my go-to lately even with other highlighters. This is the shade chisel and it really does that! I feel like this sharpens my cheekbones so well, but with more of a natural chisel. This product is only $23. For the quality the contour shade is worth that alone! 


Maybelline Fit me! Foundation Stick

I've been switching up (and loving) a lot of different foundations, but my love for this stick foundation has come back after going through my foundations and re-discovering it. I seem to reach for it more often like I used to. It applies so flawlessly and is also a fast foundation to apply. This is great for those days when you're running late!
 Ulta Beauty Brow Tint 

This is a new love of mine. I've had this in my drawer with my other eyebrow products for so long, but I haven't reached for it. Eyebrow products are so hit or miss with me and I absolutely hate messing up a look with one product. That's what has kept me from trying this product. I'm so glad I finally took that leap and tried it. It's also super fast to apply and blends well in the brows. I normally run a spoolie through my brows after the application. They're a little darker than I normally wear with my ABH Brow Definer (taupe) but this is still the lightest shade of this product. If you haven't tried it out yet, I would! Ulta Beauty products are pretty affordable!


Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour Stick

 This is just a sample I received and I've been trying it out a little at a time. The first time I tried it..It just didn't work for me. I used my normal bronzer brush to blend it out, but it was a little choppy. The next time I used it I really liked it, but I applied it the exact same way! This is hard for me, because it's like this product will only work with certain other products. Some days it looks great and others not so much. Bummer. Then, I was seeing all these people applying their cream contour and bronzers with their sponges and once using my beauty blender.. It's amazing! I haven't had any issues with it since! I applies well with all products that I've used. It just has to be blended out with a beauty blender!




Too Faced Hangover Primer

I had a sample of this in my drawer that I finally tried and I fell in love! I immediately bought a full size and I've literally been using this primer just about everyday! If you're looking for a good moisturizing (non silicone) primer, I would give this a go!



Wet n Wild Contour Palette 

The last face item I want to mention is this contour palette. I haven't been using this long, but I've loved the application so much that I had to include it! The lighter shade is nice to brighten the higher points of your face and I love the contour shade for all the contour areas. When I use this to define my cheek bones and slim my nose, it looks so good!



 LIPS:

I won't spend too long on these, but I've been loving pinky nude glosses, bold lipsticks, and moisturized lips this past month! These are the ones I wanted to include that I've worn a lot of. 

(swatches top to bottom order)







 EYES:

This is sort of a "sneak peak" for a blog that's coming soon on these three palettes from Tarte. I've been using these nonstop to really test them out so I can blog a good review about each one. As you can see, they made my favorites. I've already went on and on about how much I love Tarte products, but I have enjoyed creating glam, everyday, and smoky eyes with these. I've also found my way back to Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara. 

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Palette's Vol. 1, Vol. 2, & Vol. 3 







 You can read more about my LiveGlam KissMe Products Here

This Tutorial was created with Tarte Vol. 1 Rainforest of the Sea Palette 

 My August Monthly Beauty Favorites 

Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation Stick Review 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als