Skip to main content

Mini Reviews: Physicians Formula, Wet n Wild, Eyeko, & Too Faced

Mini Reviews: Physicians Formula, Wet n Wild, Eyeko, & 
Too Faced 





Physicians Formula Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush (Natural)

I love how pretty blushes are, but not on my face. I just have always been that way. Maybe it's the clash of my hair...I'm not sure. Over the past year I've tried branching out more and trying more blush and I haven't done too bad. I've definitely gotten out of my comfort zone with blush. This was one I got to try out. I wasn't sure how it was going to apply with the three different pink shades mixed and not to mention the gold glitter that was dusted all over the top surface (I'm glad it was just the top). When I first tried this, I hated the glitter on my face. Luckily this isn't something to worry about, because after a few uses that glitter is completely gone! The three colors mixed is a really pretty light pink. It's definitely a natural blush and that's why I love this product! I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on the smell of it. If you have smelled argan oil, then you know the scent I'm talking about. For me it really isn't too intense. I don't even smell it when It's on my actual face. The packaging isn't the best (it's pretty, but kind of cheaply made), but it does open under the blush and has a mirror and this little brush. I've never used the brush. I tend to use my regular blush brushes. 
This product blends well and I overall really like it! 







Items reviewed that are in this look:
Too Faced Hangover Primer
Physicians Formula Blush


Tutorial: Summer Teal Eyes
Items reviewed that are in this look:
Too Faced Hangover Primer
Physicians Formula Blush


Tutorial: 
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea 
Water Foundation Review





Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

I took way too long to try this primer out! This is exactly what I was searching for in a primer! Don't get me wrong, I like silicone primers with some of my foundations and I love the fact that they help blur and fill in your pores, but for more serum/water foundations you need a primer like this! This isn't a silicone one. It is a little tacky and very moisturizing. The smell is good and not that strong. This primer really makes my makeup apply so smoothly and keeps it in place! 
I highly recommend this primer! 








Items reviewed that are in this look:
Too Faced Hangover Primer
Physicians Formula Blush


Tutorial: 
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea 
Water Foundation Review


Items reviewed that are in this look:
Too Faced Hangover Primer
Wet n Wild Contour palette 








 Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette (Dulce De Leche)

I bought the lighter palette, but even if your complexion is darker the formula is great on these! I've heard that the contour shade is comparable to a Marc Jacobs bronzer, which is pretty great! I love any drugstore finds that compare to high-end items! This is great for really chiseling out your cheekbones and even applying down the sides of your nose if you're into that "slimming" effect. I do like the lighter shade to place under my eyes, high points of my face, and down the middle of my nose. This has never been choppy on me. It blends out so good! If you're looking for a good contour, I would try this out! 







Items reviewed that are in this look:
Too Faced Hangover Primer
Wet n Wild Contour Palette
Eyeko Black Magic Mascara


Tutorial:
Warm-tone Eyes






Eyeko Black Magic Mascara Drama & Curl

I so wanted to love this mascara, but I just don't. It really isn't too bad. The formula is okay and it's an item I wouldn't care using the rest of. I just wouldn't repurchase. I thought I would love this because I'm really into the curling effect lately and I live for wands that are thick and fluffy! There is just something about this wand that really throws me off every single time I use it. Not to mention I literally stab myself in the eye every time! I always just think it's me and that I'm rushing...I swear I'll take my time and still I manage to stab my eye! I don't with others, so I know it has something to do with this wand. I would definitely like to try some of their other mascara because I really have heard great things about them, but this particular one just isn't for me. 






Items reviewed that are in this look:
Too Faced Hangover Primer
Wet n Wild Contour Palette
Eyeko Black Magic Mascara


Tutorial:
Warm-tone Eyes
Items reviewed that are in this look:
Too Faced Hangover Primer
Wet n Wild Contour Palette
Eyeko Black Magic Mascara


Tutorial:
Warm-tone Eyes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als