Skip to main content

Billie Eilish / Eilish Eau de Parfum | Fragrance


Eilish Eau de Parfum

Delicate sugared petals invite you to experience the alluring fragrance as you immerse yourself in the sensorial appeal of vanilla, soft spices, and cocoa. Sleek woods and musk leave a lasting impression that is warm, sensual, and powerfully you.


“I wanted it to feel like a warm embrace. It’s a scent that I’ve been chasing for years and years and years. It’s my favorite smell in the world.” - Billie Eilish



Top Notes - Delicate sugared petals, accented by juicy mandarin and red berries, invite you to experience this alluring scent. 


Heart Notes - Immerse yourself at the heart of the fragrance as it unfolds with soft spices, rich cocoa, and creamy vanilla.


Base Notes - Sleek woods and alluring musk leave a lasting impression that is warm, sensual, and powerfully you.





This was a launch I didn't really see coming but the moment I saw it I knew I wanted it. The packaging alone is breathtaking but then I read the notes and knew I would love the scent. I'm a sucker for warm comfort scents. It opens with beautiful sugary notes that are my absolute favorites of this scent. The top notes are really where it is at with this fragrance. The heart stays sweet with a little spice which is nice and wears incredibly. The only part of this scent that I don't care for is the lingering musk. The certain musk is a little heavy for me and I wish it was toned down, or the sweetness stayed a little stronger than it, but nonetheless, this scent is addicting. It is cozy, warm, and comforting. It has been an instant winter go-to. The packaging is weighted and amazing quality. I'm excited to see what Billie comes up with next. Would you try this scent? xx





Did you miss these blogs? 







I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 

 Socials:

Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Caffeine & Crime: Podcast
Caffeine & Crime: Blog



This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...