Skip to main content

KKW Fragrance Diamonds Round 2 | Fragrance

 


I loved the first round of Diamonds so much I was so excited for round 2. What I love the most about what Kim did with this round was make scents opposite from the last trio. While I would probably reach for the first three in the spring and summer, these new three are more fall and winter scents to me. They all have a bigger punch in scent and are super sultry. The first three are more of a day scent compared to these. I tend to go for sultry "night" scents for my fall days. Check out the first round of KKW Diamonds to see more about those and what I mean by how theses differ in review comparisons. Kim and each of her OG sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, collab amazingly every time. The packaging is again the stunning glass diamonds in new shades to match the scents. 



KHLOÉ - SAPPHIRE DIAMOND

Opening: Mesmerizing Seabreeze Accord, Mandarin Essence Italy Orpur, Crystallized Blueberries

Heart: Ethereal Cobalt Wisteria Scenttrek, Rose Essence Bulgaria Orpur, Delicious Toasted Panettone Accord

Drydown: Whipped Vanilla Fluff, Creamy Tonka Bean, Sun Soaked Sandalwood


This sapphire blue is incredible. I loved Khloe's first diamond, pink diamond, but this one is by far the best out of all six diamonds. That is saying a lot since they're all gems (pun not intended. ha) and unique scents. This scent is a burst of Seabreeze and blueberries that hit you. As it heats up with the skin you are welcomed in this woody, yet floral mix. Then followed up with a lingering (light) sweet vanilla and sandalwood resulting in a sweet woody scent perfect for the fall. It is the sweetest out of these three but don't let that turn you away if you don't like sweet scents because the sultriness is still there with this one. It's an amazing scent! 



KIM - EMERALD DIAMOND

Opening: Exotic Evergreen Accord, Dewy Diamond Orchid, Vert de Mandarin Italy Orpur
Heart: Playful Passion Flower, Luminous Pear Blossoms, Crushed Violet Leaves
Drydown: Benzoin Resinoid Laos Orpur, Orange Blossom Nectar, Creamy Hinoki Wood

I prefer this one from Kim over her last diamond, the clear diamond, too! In fact her first one is probably my least favorite. Don't get me wrong, I love fresh scents but I have to have something extra to it. I mean, make it unique and throw a dash of something in there. With this Emerald Diamond that is exactly what she did! It starts off simple, fresh, but interesting with the floral mix. Then warms to more florals. It is a floral bouquet and there is so much floral they melt together to a point you can't pinpoint exactly what floral you are smelling. It's beautiful. The lingering scent turns woody and with an extra touch that I believe is a mix between the orange blossom and Orpur that shifts to an earthy evergreen scent. It's incredibly hard to describe. It's not a grassy scent or anything, but a earthy, woody, natural, green scent that lingers. It's very unique and I have nothing close to it in my collection. 


KOURTNEY - RUBY DIAMOND


Opening: Torched Red Ginger Essence Laos Orpur, Fresh Pink Peppercorns, Ruby Orchid Accord

Heart: Crimson Eternity Rose, Warm Pimento, Wild Poppy Accord

Drydown: Rich Vanilla Bean, Sandalwood Album Australia Orpur, Alluring Red Jasmine


Kourtney won me with the Yellow Diamond, but this Ruby isn't my all time favorite. I have to say I have broken this out for a date night though. It's extremely sultry and my husband enjoys this scent a lot. It hits you with a sultry moment that is floral. spicy, and in my opinion a stronger scent. The middle that warms with your body temp is very floral so it evens out the spice well. What I love most about this one is the leftover lingering scents of jasmine, vanilla, and sandalwood. It's a sexy blend of, yet again, a woody floral fall scent. 



I'm impressed with all three and honestly could go for another round of these. While they are more similar this time around all being centered around woody floral scents... I can say they're still all three super unique and all very different from each other. 



Did you miss these blogs? 







I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 

 Socials:

Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Caffeine & Crime: Podcast
Caffeine & Crime: Blog



This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als