Skip to main content

KKW x Kendall Jenner | Fragrance

 


I'm a little late at this one but I still wanted to share this trio of unique fragrances. Plus, these are going to be some fall go-to's. KKW has done it again with these. This time it is their first-ever unisex scents and spoiler... They really are! Out of all the collabs with her sisters, I thought I wouldn't enjoy hers with Kendall. I felt as though our taste didn't match up but as soon as I saw these incredibly beautiful glass bottles I knew they would be mine. I was still questioning if I would like the scents themselves but I'm so glad I went with it. Unfortunately, one of them is no longer available but thankfully the other two are still. Did you grab one of these stunning scents? xo



AMBER

Top: Bergamot, Vert De Mandarin, Pink Peppercorn
Mid: Ylang Ylang, Creamy White Rose, Jasmin Sambac
Dry: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean

I was super stoked about Amber. I actually thought this one would be my favorite out of the three. Although it isn't it is the second runner up. I can say you can't base this scent off the initial smell straight from the bottle. I usually don't anyway but usually, I still enjoy the scent from the get-go. With this one, I really don't like it straight from the bottle. It is almost like a super-strong musky baby powder scent. It is amazing how nice it warms up on the skin. It definitely is a sultry woody scent. I would describe it as a nice fall evening scent for sure. I love the blend of florals that comes through and because of them I still wear this as a day scent too. The Sandalwood is the key part of this fragrance for me. It really ties everything together. This has to be one of the best woody scents I own. 




Top: Radiant Italian Bergamot, Rose Water Accord, Fresh Aldehydes
Mid: Dewy Freesia, Rose, Jasmine
Dry: Vibrant Solar Amber, Patchouli, Vetiver

Olive, on the other hand, is hands down my favorite out of the three! When going over the notes and hearing others' descriptions of this one I figured it would be my least favorite. You see, this one was described as the most unisex and I don't know why I automatically thought it was going to be a strong spicy musk scent but it isn't. There is a beautiful blend between the fresh florals, a dash of amber, and a sweetness I can't quite pinpoint. It is the scent I haven't been able to stop using since getting these. You can kind of see the dent I have made into using it already. I've worn this as a nighttime scent for the summer, since I was enjoying lighter citrus day scents, but since fall has hit it's been a day scent. If you're able to try even one I would highly recommend this one over the others. 




Blue Roan

Top: Vibrant Citrus, White Nectar Peach, Marine Accord
Mid: Pear Blossom, Geranium Oil, Ylang Ylang
Dry: Amber Woods, Musk, Vanilla

Although, the Blue Roan is my least favorite from the trio it still is an interesting unique scent. I actually find it to be the most unisex out of them. It's the strongest and has that heavier musk to it. The best way to describe it is a heavy floral coated in musk that is slightly woody but very strong. If you enjoy florals I think you would love this for evening wear. It is very sultry while still being a nice balance that could be a perfect daytime cologne. 



Did you miss these blogs? 







I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 

 Socials:

Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Caffeine & Crime: Podcast
Caffeine & Crime: Blog



This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...