Skip to main content

Skincare: Pur Cosmetics, H2O+ Beauty, Philosophy, & Formula 10.0.6

Skincare: Pur Cosmetics, H2O+ Beauty, Philosophy, & Formula 10.0.6










$29

This mask was a little intense for my sensitive skin. I normally use a mud or clay mask once a week because that's all my skin can handle. This one dried down pretty fast and makes your skin feel tight. I have to wash it off a little sooner than it recommends or my face will be a little red and irritated. I use mud and clay masks to draw out the gunk in my pores and this mask does a great job at that along with exfoliating my face while washing the mask off. This also helps when I have a sudden build up of not so great oil on my face. It draws it right out. This is just a sample size from a subscription.





$38

This shiny green matcha detox mask does the job! My skin is glowing after using this! You apply this thinly and wait for it to dry down. This is a peel off mask, but it's not a painful one. Just avoid the hairline and eyebrows! This also makes my skin so smooth and soft. The matcha green tea detox benefits makes this mask great too! I've already used this whole sample and will be repurchasing!




$35

This one can be intense for an all-over face mask, but the directions recommend using this just in the
t-zone area. That is how I've worn this since and its not as intense anymore. This works wonders on the pores on my nose and draws out the blackheads great! It really targets my pores and makes my skin so clear! It exfoliates the skin while washing it off too. This is a sample from a Sephora Play! box, but I would be tempted to purchase this even with the steeper price.





$6.99

I have used this cooling mask for awhile and absolutely love it! I use to wear it for about 30 minutes and then wash off like a normal mask. That worked good, but this mask is so gentle that you can wear this over-night and that is what I've done since. Once a week I'll use this mask as my over-night "cream" and my skin feels amazing in the morning after washing it off my face. When first applied, this mask is cooling, soothing, and a gel like that dries down a little tacky. My skin is normally tacky feeling from my other creams or even a little oily when I apply an oil at night. So the tacky feeling doesn't bother me. This white cream/gel goes on sheer and a little goes a long way! The coconut and cucumber make this smell amazing, but also calms any irritated skin! 















Follow me on Instagram (@allisonhunt_2) if you want to see what current masks I'm trying out in my Instastories #maskofthenight! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als