Skip to main content

Mini Reviews: Marc Jacobs, Stila, Wander Beauty, & TreStique

Mini Reviews: Marc Jacobs, Stila, Wander Beauty, & TreStique 






Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara (10 Noir) 


This mascara though! Months ago, if you asked me what my favorite mascara was I would've said "L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise" in a heart beat. Although I do really love that mascara still, I have to give it to this mascara for winning me over! The wands are pretty similar and so is the formula. I love these fluffy wands. This gives me so much volume, but also so much length! This is super black, which I love and wears all day long with no issues! This is a sample size I received in (I believe) a Sephora play! box. The full-size packaging is so sleek!









Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow 
(Diamond Dust, Kitten Karma, & Smoky Storm)


I have fallen for these stunning liquid eyeshadows! They're so creamy and pigmented! They glide right onto your eyes and stay all day! I also love using a small angled brush with these to create a glitter wing. These make any look go from natural to full on glam! I literally want every shade they have. These are the best glitters I have worked with. They're so easy to work with. Since they are a cream consistency, you don't get all the glitter fall-out. I highly recommend these if you're into those glitter looks!








Wander Beauty Wanderout Dual Lipsticks (B.B. & Nikki Beach) 


I received a sample (so one side) of these in a previous play! by Sephora box and I loved it so much that I bought a full size. The packaging is stunning! The formula is so pigmented, creamy, and comfortable on the lips! These lipsticks last very long on my lips for being a creamy consistency! These two shades are going to be great for summer! I usually go for all the autumn lip shades, so I switched it up a little with spring and summer coming soon. These will definitely be some go-to lip products for me! The shade B.B. is a little more wearable, but still a bright light pink shade. It does have more of a nude undertone to it though. The shade Nikki Beach is definitely bright and not something everyone would want to wear. I think it is such a fun bright pink watermelon shade for the summer time!








TreStique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon (Tuscan Wine) 


I received this in my FabFitFun Fall Box and (I know just now reviewing it!) I've been loving it since! This shade is stunning! It's a beautiful deep red. I love both sides of this lip crayon and this packaging is so cute! The crayon side is magnetic and has a thinner matte lipstick in it. The lipstick formula is creamy, but very matte! It's a comfortable matte. If you don't like the matte look you can pop the other end off and throw the balm over it to make it a shiny lip look. I also love wearing this hydrating lip balm by its self. This is such a handy lip product to have in your purse. I want some spring/summer shades!

















I wore the Wander Beauty Wanderout Dual Lipsticks (B.B. & Nikki Beach)  in this blog (only in the shade Wanderberry):

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als