Skip to main content

Netflix & Chill // GRWM // December Play! by Sephora & Ipsy Glam Bag

Netflix & Chill // GRWM // December (Play! by Sephora & Ipsy Glam Bag)



With how busy we've been lately with moving, not only have I been a complete home-body, but I hadn't worn makeup for like a week! This Netflix, Chill, and put on makeup was much needed! We've been obsessed with 'iZombie' and 'Santa Clarita Diet' they're both so funny! I'm trying to wait patiently for the new seasons while watching the old ones over again! My subscriptions are going to be a little late for December, but I'll still get them posted! 

-Purlisse Coconut + Rice Nourishing Sheet Mask (December Ipsy Glam Bag)
This mask felt so nice and smelled amazing! It has that coconut suntan lotion scent. It took me back to summer, which I needed with the weather we've had. 


Face Products:

-Purlisse Coconut + Rice Nourishing Sheet Mask (December Ipsy Glam Bag)
-Dr. Jart + Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream (December Play! by Sephora)
-Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Primer
-Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation (Snow)
-Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (Fair)
-Wet n Wild Mattifying Powder
-Tarte, Tarteist Pro Glow To Go Palette (Chisel & Gleam)
-The Balm, Balm Springs  Long-Wearing Blush (In Full Swing)
-Mac Fix + (not pictured) 


-Dr. Jart + Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream (December Play! by Sephora)
-Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Primer
-Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation (Snow)









-Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (Fair)
-Wet n Wild Mattifying Powder
-Tarte, Tarteist Pro Glow To Go Palette (Chisel & Gleam)
-The Balm, Balm Springs  Long-Wearing Blush (In Full Swing)



Face Brushes Used:
Tarte Artist Collection (foundation)
Real Technique Sponge (concealer & powder)
Crown Chisel (contour)
Morphe PK4 (blush)
SL Miss Glam L36 (highlight) (December Ipsy Glam Bag)

 


Eye Products:

-Tarte, Tarteist Pro Glow To Go 
-Smashbox Cover Shot: Golden Hour Eye Shadow Duo (December Play! by Sephora)
-NYX Faux Blacks Eyeliner (Midnight) (December Ipsy Glam Bag)
-Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen (01 Black) (December Play! by Sephora)
-Smashbox X-Rated Mascara 


-Tarte, Tarteist Pro Glow To Go 
-Smashbox Cover Shot: Golden Hour Eye Shadow Duo (December Play! by Sephora)




I highlighted my brow bones with Gleam from the Tarte palette and then I took the shade Chisel from that palette and blended that in my crease as a transition shade. For the Smashbox Duo, I took the brown (Psyched) shade in my outer corner and blended it out. What was left on my brush I blended upwards. I also dragged that shade on my lower lash line from the outer corner to the middle. Then I took the peachy pink (Turned On) shade on the middle of my eye and blended that into the inner corner. 
-NYX Faux Blacks Eyeliner (Midnight) (December Ipsy Glam Bag)
-Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen (01 Black) (December Play! by Sephora)
-Smashbox X-Rated Mascara 




Eye Brushes Used:
Morphe M576 (crease work)
It! Cosmetics Chic Eyeshadow (highlight & lid work)
Morphe M508

Eyebrow Products:

-Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (2)

Lip Product:

-Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (Legendary) (December Ipsy Glam Bag)

-Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (2)-Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (Legendary) (December Ipsy Glam Bag)


-Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Dry Shampoo (Make Room For Volume) (December Play! by Sephora) 
I really liked this dry shampoo. I could never have too much dry shampoo on hand! This one smells really good and didn't leave a film in my hair. I wore it up in a messy bun (like most days) to run errands, but I could still tell that there was more volume than usual.

-Atelier Cologne The Essence of California Cool (Clementine California Cologne) (December Play! by Spehora)
This was December's sample fragrance. Upon smelling this from the bottle it smells stronger and more of a mens cologne, but smelling it on my skin I love the scent and could actually see myself wearing this! Just very light-handed, because it can be strong! It has a nice fresh scent with a little spice. 


Finished Look:




 Subscriptions mentioned in this blog:



































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als