Skip to main content

Facetory, Ipsy Glam bag, & Lipmonthly (January 2018)

Facetory, Ipsy Glam bag, & Lipmonthly (January 2018) 




Facetory is a monthly sheet masks subscription that is packed with fun, refreshing, and good for your skin masks! I get so excited to try out each mask they send! Above is a picture of their January 2018 "Seven Lux" ($15.95 + $3.95 shipping) box, which of course comes with seven sheet masks. They also offer a "FOUR-ever Fresh" ($5.95 + $2.95 shipping) that comes with four. If you aren't wanting to invest too much into a sheet mask subscription then I would try their smaller box, but if you're sheet masks obsessed then try there Seven Lux! You get what you pay for with these high quality masks! This month, Facetory teamed up with Saaammage (beauty influencer) to create this beautiful, colorful box of masks. Today I tried out the Entia No Filter Brightening Camera Mask which is a two-step mask. The first step is a powder that forms to liquid once it hits your skin and the second step being the traditional sheet mask that you wear for 20 minutes. It left my skin bright, glowy, and refreshed! That mask retails for $4.50 and you can see my video try-on of it on my Instagram (@allisonhunt_2). This months Seven Lux box retails for $33!

If you're interested in giving one of these a go then use my referral LINK and get up to 4 free masks! 




Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo (Ipsy Glam Bag)
At this point I think my subscriptions are trying to tell me something.. I have received a
dry shampoo every month for the last few! I'm not complaining, I have enjoyed trying out some new ones and having these handy little travel-size dry shampoo for on-the-go. This one smells amazing and made my hair look fresh and gave it some volume!

Trust Fund Beauty Lipgasm Lip Scrub (Ipsy Glam Bag)This wasn't necessarily a good lip exfoliant for me, but the oil in it did moisturize my lips. I would continue to use it with my skincare, but I do wish it exfoliated better.


Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Primer


Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation 

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Light to Medium (Banana: under eyes, Vanilla:  face,  Sand:  high points of face, Fawn: contour)

Studio Makeup Luminous Loose Blush

XO Beauty Highlighting Powder (Aurora)
Face Brushes Used:

Real Techniques Sponge 
Tarte Artist Collection Round Foundation 
Morphe E41
Crown Contour 
Morphe PK4
SL Miss Glam L36


Crease: Bridesmaid (Morphe Single Shadow)
Outer Corner: Midnight Kiss (Morphe Single Shadow)
Inner Lid: Absolute New York Eye Artiste in shade 'V.I.P.' (Ipsy Glam Bag)This is a really pretty metallic gold shade. It was creamy, pigmented, beautiful! The only let down is, come on Ipsy, there are more shades out there! (and yes I review my items on their app)

Brow Bone: Pearl (Morphe Single Shadow)
Eye Brushes Used:

XO Beauty Vegan Blender
XO Beauty Vegan Angled Shadow
XO Beauty Vegan Eyeshadow 

Ciate London Wonderwand Mascara 

Vasanti Kajal Waterline Eyeliner in Intense Black (Ipsy Glam Bag)
Another black eyeliner? Although this one looks promising and was creamy, pigmented, and seemed to wear really well... I have more black eyeliners than anyone would ever need!

Benefit Good Proof Brow Pencil (2) 
Mac Fix +

Laritzy Cosmetics Lip Pencil in the shade Beau (Lip Monthly)
I've been really working on building my lip pencil collection so I was excited to get TWO in my Lip Monthly. I wore this shade today and it was a pretty nice formula. The shade is stunning! It's like a terra-cotta color. Gorgeous!

Cosmoholic Lip Gloss (Lip Monthly)
I was confused by this, because their card that came with the bag this month claimed that this product was a liquid lipstick. It is NOT. It is a gloss. I've been kind of "feeling" glosses lately and this is a pretty shade that went over that lip pencil beautifully. This product doesn't look full-size like their products claim to always be.. 


Finished Look:




Ipsy is a $10 a month subscription that sends 4-5 full-size and sample-size beauty products. This can be anything from haircare, skincare, and makeup. You customize your profile with your personal (skin-type, hair color, eye color, skin-tone, etc.) features and take a quiz with questions about what you'd like to receive in your monthly Glam Bag. Each month after trying your products out, you can review them on your account for points (used to redeem other beauty products) and to give them an idea on what you would and wouldn't want to see in future Glam Bags. My bags last year were great! This one was kind of a miss for me. This months retailed for $50.98
If you are interested in trying out you can use my LINK



Lip Monthly is a $12.95 monthly subscription that in mainly lip products! They send out 4-5 products and normally just one of them is a non-lip product. They mainly send out indie brands, but I have enjoyed getting them. They claim to only send full-size, but they have sent a couple samples before. It is still a subscription that I have been trying out for a couple of months.  This months retailed for $72.98
 If you're interested here is my LINK



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als