Skip to main content

My Top Nude Lipsticks // Traditional Lipsticks

My Top Nude Lipsticks


I blogged about lipsticks sometime last year and meant to continue that, but then never got around to it. I wanted to blog about the "nudes" in my collection then realized how crazy I got with buying nudes last year and decided it would be best to do traditional nude lipsticks and then nude liquid lipsticks another day. Haha! 
I have creams and mattes to show you, but like mentioned these are all traditional lipsticks for today. 
I am rather fair, if you didn't already know that, so most of my nudes are on the fair side, but if this is a loved blog or requested I'll continue with berry shades, glosses, and maybe an update on my reds. These are also shades in my collection and after picking out the bunch I realized a lot are no longer available sadly, but I linked the ones I could! XO




I have a whole lip swatch video on the Nude set from KKW Beauty, but I wanted to talk about the two that pull the most nude on me and that I wear the most of the set. Nude 2 is very fair like Nude 1 in the set, but this one is gorgeous with a brown liner (or really any liner). I don't wear it without something else for the most part because I feel it washes me out if I do. Nude 3 is more wearable by itself, but it is very warm toned. I feel like her nudes all pull warm. It's not my favorite nude ever because I like neutral, but it's a good one when I'm in a warm tone mood. Plus the formula is so nice. These are both creme finishes and they're like butter on the lips. 



I have really enjoyed both of these lipsticks from Kylie. They're both matte lipsticks, but being traditional lipsticks their comfort mattes for sure. You can see they both pull warm too, but on the lips Creep It Real is more neutral and I love it! It is such a flattering nude that isn't too fair so it won't wash you out (if you're fair like me) and adds more color while still being considered a nude. Beach Bum I couldn't find on the website. Ugh. It was part of last years summer collection and is a pretty pink nude. It is also flattering and adds a little color while being nude. The formula wears so well for being regular lipstick and I love nudes that offer a little color to them too. 
Creep It Real was part of a Halloween collection and is available so hopefully the other one will become available again too.



Dose of Colors More Creamer Please

I bought this one from the Dose of Colors Desi x Katy collab. I really wish I would've got the other nude from that collection because this one is hella warm, but I've grown to like it more and more. I love to pair this with earthy browns, greens, or mustard yellow eyeshadow looks. It took awhile for me to like it, but its a beautiful warm lipstick. It reminds me of the KKW Beauty shades in that aspect, but it is more of a matte while being comfortable on the lips. 


Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Meringue 

This formula is really nice and I'm not sure why it isn't listed on their website anymore. It is creamy goodness, but doesn't last long because of that and the fact that it smells/taste amazing. Ha! 
This is borderline not a nude, but I wear it as a deeper nude and love the mauve nude shade it is. It is super cute and very wearable! 



Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Dolly 

I really wished I would've gotten the full size of this nude. It is so creamy and literally looks glossy on the lips. It's normally not my thing, but with how nude it is I love it. It makes me want more nude glosses in my collection. It pulls more pinky than warm while still being so fair. With it being a cream and more gloss like it does not last long though.












This one is described as a "warm nude." What else is new? This one is deeper than the others and is very flattering. Urban Decay comfort matte is a super nice formula too. It wears well and looks so matte for a traditional lipstick. If you're unsure on fair nudes, but want to take baby steps this is a good one to start with! 




Did you miss these blogs? 





I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Vlog Channel: All The Things w/ AllyBrianne Caffeine & Crime: Podcast Caffeine & Crime: Blog
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als