Skip to main content

Youtube

Youtube


If you follow me on any social media platform than I'm sure you already know, because I have mentioned it about a dozen of times now. Guys, I'm just so happy and excited about this! I'm officially on Youtube! Whether this takes off or not, I'm just so proud of myself for taking that step forward! Ever since I started watching beauty gurus on Youtube in 2013 I have wanted to pursue Youtube. I honestly never knew if it would actually happen or not. I tend to be  awkward, anti-social, and soft spoken. That isn't really me though. That's the anxiety in me that has always held me back. I love to talk, sing, joke, laugh, dance! I'm energetic at heart, but sadly my husband and kids are the only ones that see me that way. They see the real me. I hope the more I film the easier it'll get on me to finally let down that wall and free the inner me. 
Newest video on the channel:
Monthly Beauty Favorites (February 2018)

As you might've guessed from my blog, my Youtube is a beauty channel. I do plan to have other types of videos. Maybe some clothing, health/fitness, and who knows maybe Vlogs one day? My goal right now is 2-3 videos a week. I'm scheduling my videos on Mondays and Fridays, if you're interested in when I upload. Those will be hauls, reviews, Hit or Misses, GRWM, and so on. My subscription Unboxings will be bonus videos. 

I wanted to mention editing, lighting, and overall video quality. I'm telling you it's a learning process! My first videos will be looked at as cringe worthy, but hopefully that will improve. I'm still working on the lighting issues. The editing is improving some and I hope you bare with me. This is my "starter" equipment and I'm just excited that I am posting videos already. I always welcome advice and will do the same if this is something you're just starting out as well. The quality still isn't the absolute best, but when you watch my videos make sure your HD quality is on the highest setting because that does make a huge difference!

My first Vox Box:
Influenster Vox Box // L'oreal Hair Elvive Protein Recharge Review


The Blog is not ending by no means. I love typing these and it's one of the most relaxing things in the world to me! I always thought about being a writer, but I don't think I have enough of a creative mind for that. My blog schedule will be changing, along with some of my previous "themed" blogs that will no longer be here, but on the beauty channel instead. 

I can't always promise a set in stone schedule because life happens and theres nothing I can do about it. As of now (or what I plan) Blogs will be Tuesdays-Thursdays & Saturdays Palette Reviews will still be happening! That gives Mondays and Fridays to the beauty channel where I hope I can get more personal and show my real self more than in these blogs. 


Live Glam Subscriptions:
Live Glam Unboxing/Try-On (February 2018)

My Tuesday blogs will still consist of more personal/lifestyle along with maybe some heath/fitness and skincare. My Wednesday blogs are normally beauty looks, try-ons, or tutorials. Thursday blogs are going to alternate from Foundation Reviews to "Series" blogs. My first series will be here really soon! Saturdays are of course, my Palette Reviews, but I'm thinking about adding other palettes in the mix and not just eyeshadow anymore. What do you think? Highlight palettes? Contour palettes? etc. 

I hope you guys are just as excited as I am and I hope you continue to check out my blogs and my new videos! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als