Skip to main content

June Ipsy Glam Bag



My June Ipsy bag finally gotten here, so this is my look I created using each product.  If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This month marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my June 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below).


I did my usual face products: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea marine boosting mist, Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte in the shade 101 Classic Ivory, Tarte Shape Tape in the shade fair, Milani prep+set+go transparent face powder, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in the shade Taupe, NYX Control Freak clear brow gel,  Pixi Beauty Bronzer in the shade Summertime, and wet n wild coloricon bronzer in the shade Reserve Your Cabana (I used this as highlight). 


Face brushes: Beauty Blender, XO Beauty Powder, Xo Beauty Bronzer, Luxie Lush 504 Large Angled, and XO Beauty Shimmer Tulip.
The first Ipsy product is this blush by the Balm in the shade Balm Springs In Full Swing. This was very pretty and natural, but I wish the size was bigger. Value: $5.00



For my eyes, I used these three eyeshadow pans.  
I used the square cream color (Ulta, I'm not sure of a name. I depotted it and put it in a Z Palette) in my crease and blended it over the whole eye as a base. I added the bigger round shade (Morphe in the shade Bridesmaid), which is a light matte purple with a little taupe in the outer corner and crease. The last shade (Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Glow) I used on the inner corner and brow bone as a highlight. My second Ipsy product was this gold/bronze shadow (City Color Cosmetics in the shade Cheers to Life) that I added in the outer corner and outer crease to add some shimmer to the look. It's a really pretty color and good product size. It's really pigmented when swatched, but not so much when using a brush. Value: $6.99






         Eye brushes: 
Luxie 231 Small Tapered Blending 
Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush 
Royal & Langnickel Precision Angled 



















I finished up my eye look with my 3rd Ipsy product, this Skone Cosmetics insanely intense Tattooed jet black liquid eyeliner. I really enjoyed this product and will continue to use it. It has a nice felt tip, which I like, but some may not. I curled my lashes and added some L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise in black. Value: $15.00







My lips finished the look with my fourth Ipsy product. It's this NYX Whipped Lip and Cheek product in the shade Pink Cloud. I really like this product. It smells good and feels good. I'm not crazy about this shade on me. It can make me look a little washed out at times. Still, it's a really good product and size!
Value: $6.00 (Some of them are on sale for $4.20 on nyxcosmetics.com )


















 June Ipsy Glam Bag total worth $40.99
That's amazing for a $10.00 monthly subscription. 





I finished up my evening with my last product from this month's
Ipsy bag, this Vasani Brighten Up Exfoliant face wash. After using a
makeup remover wipe, I exfoliated with this and it was nice. It was very
gentle and didn't smell bad. I still have exfoliants I like more, but I enjoyed this one. Value: $8.00



 Get your own IPSY GLAM BAG: https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=bjmo













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als