Skip to main content

My Top Nude {Liquid} Lipsticks

My Top Nude {Liquid} Lipsticks 



I recently did a whole blog on my traditional nude lipsticks and loved sharing them so much that I wanted to do the same with my liquid nude lipsticks. I'm well aware that I need to cool it on nudes now, but once I started liking nudes I went crazy trying to find my favorites. I do have more, but I would say these are my most wearable nudes.




I came across Huda's liquid lipsticks in subscriptions and really liked the formula! The shades I got were a pink/mauve and a flaming hot red. I really liked the formula so when I seen these two nudes on the Ipsy add-on months ago I was sold on them. Crush is the lighter nude that pulls both neutral and pink on the lips. Girlfriend is a tad darker while being neutral and slightly brown. I have found them both to be super flattering shades on my pale AF skin. The formula I would compare to a Tarte Lip Paint. It is very runny/liquidy and dries super matte. It's dry, but not too intense. The plus is it wears incredibly well! They have the signature scent that I do like. It is a little minty with a hint of sweetness too. I also have to mention the sleek packaging with the matte lids and squared tubes. 




My top favorite liquid lip formula is hands-down JSC. The consistency is a little thicker, while still slightly being runny. Because of that it is more opaque with one swipe, still dries down for incredible wear-time, and is super comfortable to wear! 
The packaging is always cute and the undertones just WORK. These shades are close. Can't Relate is a pinky neutral nude (has the white cap packaging/swatch on the left) and is my all time favorite nude lip. While Mannequin is a tad warmer (pink cap packaging/swatch on the right) and what I like to call a true nude shade. The applicator is also extra and hugs the lips while applying the shade. Both of these nudes are super pale. 





ABH is a classic lip. I love the unique undertones and own a lot of the nude collection of these. I find these two the most flattering on myself. Pure Hollywood (bottom swatch) is an OG and is my favorite from ABH. It is another neutral that pulls pale pink. Stripped (top swatch) has become another go-to for me and it is a little warm and is another true nude. This formula I still wear, but not as often since I have found others I like more. This one is nice upon application as it dries matte, but I find this one to wear off more easily than others. If I need one to stay most of the day I avoid these for that reason. They are also liquid/runny like Tarte and Huda Beauty, but they just don't hold up as well. I still love the matte look and the classic packaging of these. The applicator is a flat flimsy one versus the regular doe foot too. 




The packaging is super close to the ABH one, but the applicators are different. These have the regular doe foot applicators and are a runny consistency too. These remind me so much of the ABH formula, but I actually get better wear time with the ColourPop over ABH. The downfall? They're SO dry! I mean if my lips aren't super hydrated, it's a no-go.. The undertones aren't as good as ABH in my opinion either, but these three are nice shades. Stripped (lipstick on the left/top swatch) is the closest to an ABH shade I have found (named Stripped too!) is another true warm nude. ColourPop has discontinued Stripped. Little One (middle lipstick/middle swatch) is from the Zoella collection and is another true nude that is slightly paler than Stripped and I would've been completely on board with them taking stripped if it wasn't for the fact that they discontinued this one too! I could only find the lip liner still.  
The last warm nude Sueno de Coco (lipstick on the right/bottom swatch) is still available and is a very loved shade. It was apart of the Iluvsarahii collection so I'm not sure how long it will be available. ColourPop needs to slow the roll on discontinuing products I love! Ugh... They're all three beautiful nudes worth mentioning from my collection. 




I know these two aren't the most nude shades out there, but they're the "nude" shades I wear from Tarte. Bestie (lipstick on the left/top swatch) is once again the true nude that is slightly deeper than a nude and while Festival (lipstick on the right/bottom swatch) can totally be worn as a nude it is rather pinky mauve in shade. They're such stunning shades and I really like this formula. It used to be my favorite before JSC. It is super runny and can be tricky to apply, but once it is on it is on for such a long time. I used to get all day wear with these and that was with little touch ups throughout the day. Even after eating and drinking. They dry down matte, of course, but are still super wearable. They're better on hydrated lips, but work well if you need an all day wear. The packaging is sleek I do hate how messy the applicator gets with this runny formula, but I get that with all my runny liquid lipsticks honestly. 


What's your favorite liquid nude? XO




Did you miss these blogs? 







I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Vlog Channel: All The Things w/ AllyBrianne Caffeine & Crime: Podcast Caffeine & Crime: Blog
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als