Skip to main content

Anastasia Beverly Hills x Carli Bybel // Makeup Monday

Anastasia Beverly Hills x Carli Bybel // Makeup Monday



Happy Makeup Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Today's post is all about this beautiful collab of a palette. I've mentioned it in my First Impressions that although Carli is beautiful and talented I have never really watched her channel. Yeah, I've seen a video here and there, but back in the day, I tended to watch others so I wasn't so sure about this collab. I liked her Bh Cosmetics collab and bought the first palette, but I recently decluttered it because it is so neutral and I no longer needed it in my collection. When this was posted as a sneak peek I immediately loved it, but still was unsure because of the neutral shades. With every post I seen whether it was the palette, swatches, or a look using it I fell more and more in love with it. On Black Friday (with a sale) I decided to jump on board and get it. I'm super impressed with these shades! You already know I was going to love the formula because it's ABH, but the shades compliment each other so well. Yes, there are those beautiful neutrals, but there are also fun pops of color as well. It is more of a light "every day" vibe, but I love it none the less. I feel like this is another great palette for around the holidays because I usually want to go neutral for holidays, but if I wanted to spice it up a bit there are shades to do so as well. This palette has 6 of ABH super pigmented mattes, 7 buttery metallics, and 1 gorgeous duo-chrome. You can slay day time looks and rock night time looks with this palette. I feel like there is something for everyone. You can check out my 4 Looks 1 Palette to see it in action and maybe get some inspo from the looks I created. XO



Swatches left to right: Boli, Bybel, Mandala, Libra, Jode, Oa, Boie, Bear, Moo, Chai, Cindy, Stev, Aura, & My Angels



Dipbrow Gel (Blonde)

While I was at it I wanted to share this gem. I used it for the first time in my Carli Bybel video so I thought I would keep them together. You can check out the application in that first impressions video I linked above, but this dipbrow gel is like other brow tints. I have come to really love brow tints the last couple of years. I'm blessed with pretty full brows, but if I feel lazy and don't want to take the time with a pencil this is the way to go! It is an easy application and a lot faster. On a day to day basis, I save a lot of time with brow tints. This one is really nice and long-wearing like their clear brow gel that I'm obsessed with. I find this one a little quicker drying than others so I work fast or do one brow at a time so I can spoolie through before it's completely set in place for the day. It works a lot like their brow gel in the sense of it being set in place after running it through your brows which I like. It means I don't have to use a brow gel over it so again one less step in the brow routine. Tim saving for sure. I am usually the shade Taupe in ABH line, but with a pomade or gel, the shade is usually darker so I went with the lightest shade Blonde. It's a little ashy, but works! The applicator is nice, but I normally prefer a thinner one for easier application. I'm not that fussy about it though and have really been enjoying this product.  





Did you miss these blogs? 






I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO




Comments

  1. I love this palette and the looks you got from it so much.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als