Skip to main content

Kathleen Lights x ColourPop // Makeup Monday

Kathleen Lights x ColourPop // Makeup Monday 





ColourPop has made plenty in collaboration with Kathleen Lights in the past and still going. While others are ready for her to move on to new things I actually enjoy their relationship very much! I feel with each launch from them together it shows more and more of Kathleen and I love her style. I feel from the looks of each launch that she gets to be creative and she seems to love doing so. I have raved about the Dream St. palette and the Zodiac palette in the past yet this might just be my favorite from them so far! The So Jaded palette offers a wide variety of looks just like her previous palettes with ColourPop. The tones in this palette vibe so well together and every look I have created with it has been a favorite for me because like I said I love her style and these tones are right up my alley. 
The palette has more of a pull for fall on me and that is when I would reach for these tones the most, but I'm honestly still feeling it as we go into winter! 
While you have a variety in shades you also do in texture with mattes, metallics, and pressed glitter consistencies. I have featured some of these shades in 4 different looks in my video if you want to check it out.



While I was at it I figured I should include these blushes that were also in collaboration with Kathleen Lights from ColourPop. These are their Pressed Powder Blushes in the shades My Sun and Stars, Lunar Has It, So Retrograde, & I Need Space (top photo left to right & bottom photo top to bottom) 
While they're all very beautiful I find these shades to be very intimidating especially with their pigment! A little goes a long way. The peachy pink and mauve blushes pull off as so, but I feel the brownish one pulls pink on me. The orange is a very standout shade and way outside of my comfort zone, but still beautiful. If you love blush and like trying shades that stand out and/or are different than the normal then these are for you!
I wanted to add to this section that these blushes are now available in compacts instead of just being blush singles for z palettes. The price difference isn't by much and I'm a little ticked I didn't have that option a few months ago when I purchased them! 



Top Photo Swatches (left to right): Topaz, You're A Gem, Peridot, Ametrine, Garnet, Citrine, Pearl, Sunstone, My Precious, Moonstone, Flourite, Royal Jewels, Ruby, Rose Quartz, & Diamond

Bottom Photo Swatches (left to right): Sapphire, Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Alexandrite, Jade, Emerald, Onyx, Turquoise, Jasper, Stoned, Carnelian, Geo Dude, Aquamarine, Opal, & Tiger Eye

What has been your favorite from Kathleen Lights x ColourPop so far?
XO AllyBrianne 









 Did you miss these blogs?

I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tower 28 Beauty | Makeup

 To the brand that has opened my eyes to a creative outlet while thinking of my skin all the time. Tower 28 Beauty has proved to me that you can have fun with makeup while taking your skin into consideration the entire time. While it's still fun to dip into all my other makeup I have found so much joy in my lightweight makeup ways. The shift happened after trying more cream products and Tower 28 has been one of them. I eyed the beauty of this brand for a while and then took the plunge with their cream bronzer, Bronzino in the shade Sun Coast (the lightest to go with my fair complexion), Beach Please Balm Blush in the shade Power Hour , and a couple of their ShineOn Lip Jellies (Almond & Cashew) .  Their creams are balms so you get a full shine to your look. They not only make your skin look glossy and healthy but also vibrant with the pigment. The blushes really pack a punch in pigment and can be worn as a flush of color or built-up. The bronzer is a little less pigmented th

Beauty Tuesday

For my first " Beauty Tuesday", I thought I would start it off with my May Ipsy bag. If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription bag with 4-5 full and/or sample size beauty products. This June marks two years that I've received a bag. Even though some bags are hit or miss, I've continued to be subscribed so I can try out new items. I feel like Ipsy has really upped their game this year and I've loved every bag I've gotten. I'll be sharing my bag with you every month with my own personal review of the bag itself, and each product in it. I'll also blog about how certain makeup wears, feels, and my own opinion of the product. The same for skincare products, and how they work with my skin type.  I hope you enjoy my May 2017 Glam Bag (If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy's monthly Glam Bag, I'll post the link down below). I'm more into Ipsy for the actual products and not the bags, but I'll admit the ba

Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish | Makeup

I've been loving Alamar since it started and I love to see how far they have come. It's an indie brand I will always recommend so to then get their products in Boxycharm or Boxy Pop Up sales its a win win! That's how I got my Spanglish palette . You can already see this is an Ally palette by the purples! It's a gorgeous one with buttery mattes and stunning metallics. I also appreciate the subtle browns while also having the pops of color too. I found the color story pretty, but also odd. It's not one you see a lot but it does work. I have also found myself creating unique shades by mixing shades together. It's definitely a cute summer moment that you won't be disappointed with.  Swatches left to right: Pero Like, Eres Un Show, Tiene Swing, Guao, Ay Que Cute, Jajaja, Muy Excited, & Ponte Hyper.  Did you miss these blogs?  Lizzie McGuire x ColourPop | Makeup KVD Beauty Edge of Reality | Makeup Beautbean x Shroud It's Freakin' Bats | Makeup I als