Skip to main content

Warm Eyes with Gold Halo // Youtube Banner Photo

Warm Eyes with Gold Halo // Youtube Banner Photo 


I created this look at the end of last year and absolutely loved how it turned out! When I was trying to decide on what photo to use for my cartoon youtube banner, this look came to mind. This look is full of some of my favorite products from Tarte, ABH, Huda Beauty, & more! I also included my transformed cartoon self below along with a link to my new Youtube Beauty Channel so check it out! I hope you enjoy!

Products Used:


Tarte H2O Moisturizer
Farsali Unicorn Essence 
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation (fair neutral)
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (fair)
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder
Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Palette (sculpt & stunner)
Tarte 12-hour Amazonian Clay Blush (concept)

Brushes Used:
Beauty Blender (foundation & concealer)
Morphe E41 (powder)
Tarte Artist Collection Brush (contour)
It! Cosmetics Chic Blush (blush)
XO Beauty Vegan Shimmer Tulip (highlight)

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (2)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer


Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette 
Base: UnityLid & Lower Lash Line: Saturn 
I then did a halo effect with the shade Pyramid on the Lid & Lower Lash Line. 
Brow Bone & Inner Corner: Lucid

I used my finer for packing on pigment and the brush that came with this palette for the rest!


CoverFX Illuminating Setting Spray
L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick (bombshell)




Finished Look:









My new Beauty Channel: AllyBrianne 



Mt cartoon self.
 Photo creation made by: Bradley Wilson

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...