Skip to main content

Lorac I (heart) Brunch Pro Palette Review

Lorac I <3 Brunch Pro Palette Review












This is such a cute idea, right? Who doesn't love brunch?! The color layout is there, the cute names, and nice little palette. I obviously really wanted to love this palette. I bought this palette not only for those reasons, but also because I wanted more light pops of color shades in my collection. Spring is almost here and I felt like my palette collection was slacking a little in spring shades. The shades in this palette are so pretty! Some of them even swatch really well, but besides that I sadly have to say this palette is a dud in my opinion. These mattes are so hard to work with. I've worn this on bare lids, primed lids, concealed lids, etc.  I'm stumped! The pigment just isn't there, it's a little chalky, and takes longer than some to blend out. The shimmers and metallics in this palette aren't bad, but still not the best. It still wouldn't be worth it to purchase the palette for those shades alone. Even for the shades that did work out better, I kid you not, were gone off my eyes in just a couple hours! I have another small palette from Lorac that I've had for over a year now and I love those shades. They're pigmented, blend well, and last long! I need to do a throw back palette review on that one to give Lorac some credit. This particular palette is a fail. I hate that so much! The Avocado Toast, Hot Sauce, Sorbet, Mimosa, and many more would be so stunning! They just fall flat in their performance. This palette has 8 mattes, 2 shimmers, and 6 metallics. I hope that I can incorporate some of these shades in future "series" looks, but for day to day use these won't last on my eyes. 
The Lorac I <3 Brunch Pro Palette retails for $44
This palette is a 5/10 for me! 



 A couple of looks wearing this palette: 





Top Two Rows (left to right)
Top Row: Lavender, Eggs Benny, Gluten Free, Hot Sauce
2nd Row: Jelly Donut, Pancakes, Sorbet, Valet


Bottom Two Rows (left to right)
3rd Row: Bloody Mary, Blueberry Scone, Moonlight, Avocado Toast
Bottom Row: Mimosa, Smoothie, French Toast, Sunday Funday











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...