Skip to main content

Dose of Colors Blushing Berries // Palette Review

Dose of Colors Blushing Berries // Palette Review


Dose of Colors is a brand that has always caught my attention with their launches. After trying out a couple of the items from the Desi X Katy Collection with Dose and seeing how great the quality of the products were I knew I wanted to try out their 5 pan eyeshadow palettes they were releasing. I tried this palette out in a first impressions video on my Beauty Channel (linked below) and then a day ago tried it out again. That was in another video that will be coming in April. I then knew my final thoughts on  this palette. I tried every shade and with other products/palettes. This palette hasn't failed me. The shades are beautiful, the blend out amazingly, and the pigment! This reminds me of the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette. It's very pigmented and powdery like those, but blends out so pretty! Each shade works the same so there are no duds. I love the berry tones, but also love how this is a complete matte formula palette. They're beautiful mattes! This palette isn't the absolute cheapest especially for only getting 5 pans of shadow, but in my opinion it's still worth the money! They do offer this size palette in different color set ups. The berries just caught my eye, but I will definitely be purchasing the others! This is a true hit! 

The Dose of Colors Blushing Berries Palette is a 10/10 for me! 
This palette retails for $32 on Dose of Colors & Ulta. 


A few looks wearing this palette:



Check out this look here: First Impressions 



This GRWM is coming to my YouTube soon! 
 



Shade swatches left to right:
Berry Chic, Rose Berry, Berry Pop, Mixed Berries, & Berry Black.




More Blogs:






Socials: Instagram: @allisonhunt_2 Facebook: @AllyBrianne Twitter: @allybrianne1407 Snapchat: allybrianne24


This blog is not sponsored. Links listed are affiliate links. Affiliate links provide a small commission off of each purchase, which helps me purchase more items to review/use on my Blog and Youtube. Any opinions or reviews on the products are my own. I want to give you the most honest reviews I can!
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

 Kiss Me Club: https://liveglam.com/kissme/?utm_sour...

Morhpe Brush Club: https://liveglam.com/morphe-brushes/?...

Romwe (Spring Sales!): https://us.romwe.com/?SASSource=share...

Facetory:  https://www.facetory.com/?rfsn=109734...
*Use code 'ALLISONHU2/4' to receive 2-4 FREE sheet masks with your first months subscription! 

FabFitFun: Get $10 off your first box! 
http://xo.fff.me/ioNYT

 EBATES (Get Cash back when you shop online): https://www.ebates.com/r/ALLISO19350?...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...