Skip to main content

Black Moon Cosmetics Lip Trio | Makeup

 

Mini Moon Liquid to Matte Nude Trio (Deep/Dark)

I was happy to make another purchase from the indie brand, Black Moon Cosmetics. I bought the Urban Myth palette last fall and fell in love with it! The brand has since caught my attention over and over with it's clever packaging, overall asethetic, and unique shades. And not just with eyeshadow but with lipsticks as well. Their shade range in lip products are so cool and the packaging is beautiful. I have to say I'm still usually on the fence about trying new liquid lipsticks. To be honest, I feel I have found formulas/brands that work for me and that I know wear amazingly and feel comfortable (not too drying) and I've stuck to those when buying new shades. So it put me off for awhile until I seen them advertise these adorable tin moon holders. At first I seen them and thought of decor, they were so cute! I recently redecorated my filming setup and was in the market for little trinkets that caught my attenion and this one did. Then at further looking I realized the mini moon tins held a trio of mini liquid lipsticks from Black Moon Cosmetics. It's a win win! I get the decor (which turns out to be really nice cute tin moon that looks cute on my shelf!) and the liquid lips to try.. and minis at that so if I don't like the formula it's not a big waste. Or if you are someone that is picky with shades you get three so theres a higher chance of liking one and not really losing out on any with being a mini trio. 


The idea of these are to be nudes, but again their shade range (in my opinion) is an unique one, and thats a compliment really. I love how unique they are! They have 4 different moons from fair/light all the way to deep/dark. Since I love dark shades so much I went with the darkest (deep/dark) and I'm obsessed! 

Grave (top swatch) is a brown with brick red undertones, Haunting (middle swatch) is a "deep coffee nude" that is almost deep purple mauve to me, and Willow (bottom swatch) is a deep terracotta nude that pulls slightly warm. I can't get over how unique and flattering these shades really are! But the formula... it's a 10/10 for me. I'm not sure why I slept on these but they're some of the "best looking," most comfortable, long wearing liquid lips I have ever used. 

I still highly recommend this trio for a chance at a shade you'll like if you are pickier with nudes and the cute moon, of course, but I will be picking up full sizes for sure! Have you tried any Black Moon Cosmetics products? Don't sleep on this brand! xo

Wearing shade: Haunting
Wearing shade: Haunting
Wearing shade: Grave
Wearing shade: Willow
Wearing shade: Willow



Did you miss these blogs? 





I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 

 Socials:

Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Caffeine & Crime: Podcast
Caffeine & Crime: Blog



This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...