Skip to main content

Nomad Cosmetics Haunted Europe Palette | Makeup


I'm back with another from Nomad Cosmetics and let me tell you it's another fall gem. I recently talked about the Berlin Underground palette and wanted to mention it again since it will be gone so soon! So check out that blog and grab it while you can.  



How gorgeous is this palette? From the beautiful color story down to the spooky packaging, I am in awe again. Haunted Europe has the most beautiful cool tones and each matte has a unique undertone. The mattes are pigmented and blend very well. The metallics are beautiful too. I personally love how buildable they are because they really do pack a punch but I love how they apply like a shimmer topper when applied on lightly. They are a very fine shimmer that makes every look with them just pop! This palette is bigger than I thought it was going to be with 18 shades. It has 9 mattes and 9 metallics for the even mix. The pan stamps are castles, trees (forests), bats, spider webs, coffins, & tombstones for the spooky vibes but I love that this is a grunge fall vibe for the whole season. 



Shades left to right: Mary King's Close, Houska Castle, Highgate Cemetery, Hoia-Baciu Forest, Ghost River, Bloody Mary, Boogeyman, Frankenstein, Grendel, Big Bad Wolf, Krampus, Count Dracula, The Catacombs, Dragsholm Castle, Merry Cemetery, Black Forest, Bran Castle, & Spandau Citadel.




Did you miss these blogs? 







I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 

 Socials:

Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Caffeine & Crime: Podcast
Caffeine & Crime: Blog



This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...