Skip to main content

Diamond | Gemstone Series

 Diamond | Gemstone Series



It's time for another gemstone. Today we have diamond which might have been hard to figure out from the pictures. Hear me out, I wanted something simple, bright, shiny, and pretty. But I also wanted it to be an actual look. So the shiny diamond shade was used, but a white wing liner moment brightened the whole look up even more! 

*If this is the first gemstone look you have seen the others will be linked below, but the idea is creating looks based on gemstones every week and the challenge (not really) using only the ColourPop So Jaded palette to create the eye look. 


✖️Brows: 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer (Taupe) 


✖️Eyes:
Mac Cosmetics Paint Pot (Painterly)
ColourPop So Jaded Palette (My Precious, Flourite, Pearl, & Diamond)
Nyx Cosmetics White Liquid Liner
Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Mascara


I used My Precious as an entire eye base shade before highlighting the brow bone and inner corner with Pearl. Like I mentioned above, I wanted to add some color to this look, but not a lot. I decided to go with Flourite for a light wash of purple and since it is a metallic shade I used it with a blender brush so it applied light and not super pigmented. 


Diamond had to be used, of course, so I laid this super shock shadow down across the lid. I felt, although it was pretty and shiny, it wasn't bright enough and that's where the white liner came into play. To make it a little more subtle I tapped more of the Diamond shade over the white liner. 


✖️Face:
Unicorn Glow Long Wear Primer
Stila Cosmetics Aqua Glow Serum Foundation(Fair)
Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Concealer (Fair)
Ciate London Everyday Vacay Coconut Setting Powder
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Lite Bronzer
Nyx Cosmetics Sweet Cheeks Palette (I used the light mauve shade on the bottom row, second over from the right)
ColourPop Pressed Powder Highlighter (Horse & Carriage)
Morphe Continuous Setting Mist


✖️Lips:
Lunar Beauty Lip Gloss (Enchantment)




Other Gemstone Looks:






I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Vlog Channel: All The Things w/ AllyBrianne Caffeine & Crime: Podcast Caffeine & Crime: Blog
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...