Skip to main content

Dramatic Wing Eyeshadow // Tarte Buried Treasure Palette

Dramatic Wing Eyeshadow // Tarte Buried Treasure Palette 


Face Products:

*Tarte Drink of H20
*Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Skin Booster Serum
*Becca First Light Priming Filter 
*Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation (Fair)
*Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Fair Neutral)
*Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
*Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette (Fawn & Sand)
*Tarte Blush Bazaar Palette (Angelic & Worthy)
*Models Own Sculpt & Glow Highlighter Stick (Incandescent 03)
*Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray 

*Tarte Drink of H20

*Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Skin Booster Serum

*Becca First Light Priming Filter 



*Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation (Fair)
*Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Fair Neutral)



Face Brushes:
L'oreal Blend Artist Infalliable Foundation Blender 
Morphe PK14
Morphe R7
It! Cosmetics Chic Blush
XO Beauty Vegan Shimmer Tulip 

*Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder

*Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette (Fawn & Sand)
*Tarte Blush Bazaar Palette (Angelic blush)







*Models Own Sculpt & Glow Highlighter Stick (Incandescent 03)

*Tarte Blush Bazaar Palette (Worthy highlight)

Eyebrow & Eye Products:

*Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer (Taupe)
*Delectable Everything Balm 
*Tarte Buried Treasure Palette 
*Maybelline Lash Sensational Full Fan Effect Mascara

*Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer (Taupe)
*Delectable Everything Balm 


















Eye Brushes:
Luxie 205
Morphe M577
Morphe M578


*Tarte Buried Treasure Palette 

*Tarte Buried Treasure Palette 










*Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray 

Eye Steps:

Base: Plank (blue circle) 
Crease: Booty (green circle)
Lid: Palm (pink circle)
Crease: Snorkel (purple circle)
Outer Corner on bottom & top (wing this shade out): Nauti (yellow circle)
Brow Bone & Inner Corner (top & bottom): Fin (peach circle)
*Maybelline Lash Sensational Full Fan Effect Mascara


Lip Product:

*Tarte Mermaid Kisses Lipstick (Soaked)

*Tarte Mermaid Kisses Lipstick (Soaked)


Finished Look:





























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Jaclyn Hill X Morphe Palette Review

I've been loving this palette for about two weeks now. When I first saw that Jaclyn was launching a palette with Morphe, I was a little skeptical. I understand that brands have their ups and downs with products and orders, but Morphe was having a lot of issues with costumer complaints. I've ordered from Morphe in the past and I never had any issues other than a few single pan eyeshadows being a little patchy. I still  have some of their others that I love, and I've liked the brushes I've gotten from this brand too. With all that being said, I still wanted to try this palette out and I'm so very glad I did! The website kept kicking me off the launch all morning and I just knew I wasn't going to get it until they sold out and restocked again. Luckily, I was finally able to get through to the "Wait in line. When it's your turn to checkout the page will automatically load." It stayed on this page for a good 30 minutes until it finally took me straight...