Skip to main content

Dermalogica Clear Start Micro- Pore Mist | Skincare

Dermalogica Clear Start Micro- Pore Mist | Skincare



It has been too long since I have talked about skincare over here so I wanted to share a new product I am loving from the Dermalogica Clear Start line. They recently launched the Micro- Pore Mist which is magic toner in a spray bottle! I've been using it along with as few other new to me Clear Start products that I will share here and all together in a video soon. I have tried this one the longest and it has been a solid month now. I'm such a sucker for a toner in a spray formula. I know that's lazy, but I'm telling you it does shorten the skincare time by a little which is nice for busy mornings. I feel like if you are someone that sometime slacks on the full routine because of time this would be a game changer for you too.

What You Need To Know: 

✖️Niacinamide (aka Vitamin B3) helps diminish the appearance of pores, brighten the skin and even skin tone

✖️Antioxidant-rich mix of witch hazel, green tea, and matricaria flower extracts provides a pore-tightening effect.

✖️Cucumber extract refreshes the senses for a "cool pick-me-up."

I have tried their past toner in a spray bottle and really like it still so I my hope was high for this product from the get-go. The difference I see with any toner is always my pores! So the fact that this is targeted for pores is incredible to me. It not only tones, but minimizes too! Although it claims to reduce excess oil (which I'm sure is nice for anyone oily) it doesn't strip my combo-to-dry skin in that process. It is super calming and is a perfect refresh that can be used throughout the day and not just for your morning and nightly routines. I have used it in the day to hit the refresh button, but never with makeup on. If you're in the market for a calming toner that is gentle on the skin, cruelty-free, vegan, and gluten-free I would give this one a try! XO



Did you miss these blogs? 












I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Vlog Channel: All The Things w/ AllyBrianne Caffeine & Crime: Podcast Caffeine & Crime: Blog
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...