Skip to main content

Brazilian Joia Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner | Sol de Janeiro

Brazilian Joia Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner | Sol de Janeiro 

Shampoo & Conditioner 

I used to talk so highly of my favorite shampoo & conditioner from OGX and while they are still great... I have found my new loves. Sol de Janeiro has won me over in the past with their Bum Bum Cream, Coco Cabana Cream, body wash, and more! I honestly was still skeptical going into these.. I mean they aren't known for haircare products so you never know and the price point.. whew. 

I was already wanting to up my haircare game, but was leaning towards Ouai (I still want to try theirs too!) and with it being the same price point.. I finally chose Sol de because of reviews. Everyone was obsessed with how soft their hair was and complimenting the bum bum scent really made the choice for me.

First impressions was, of course, it smells delicious and just like their bum bum. I was in love with the first use. But when I tell you guys.. My hair has never been so soft and shiny. It seriously is so pretty, smooth, soft, has so much life to it, smells just as good as when I'm in the shower using it on day 5 (yes day 5!), and holds up to my 7 days that I typical like to go.. No judgment here until you look into how often you're suppose to wash your hair. Stripping natural oils everyday isn't good for your hair or scalp! Plus my hair is so much more healthier even if I have to use dry shampoo on days when I go out. I see a huge difference in that too! I don't have to use a lot of product. This duo keeps it clean, fresh, and smelling great all week! I'm literally obsessed! I don't know if I'll ever go back to others after these. 

I have wanted to share some other beauty products like these on here for awhile and will do so more often, but I definitely had to share these quick with you all. These are hair smoothing, strengthening, and are also color safe. 

My last mentions are my hair is wavy/straight, stays pretty oily around the scalp, and super thick. Just incase you are interested to know. Also, Sol de Janeiro is out there killing it again! XO 


Did you miss these blogs? 








I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Vlog Channel: All The Things w/ AllyBrianne Caffeine & Crime: Podcast Caffeine & Crime: Blog
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...