Skip to main content

KKW Fragrance // Crystal Violet Musk

KKW Fragrance // Crystal Violet Musk



Today I bring you my next fragrance purchase (another one is coming too!) and a fragrance that caught me off guard with the scent. Have you gotten this Crystal yet? Fortunately, it is still available as I am typing this but is a very limited edition like the Crystal Pear & Peony was. I recently posted my thoughts on the KKW Fragrance x Kylie Jenner. Check it out if you enjoy fragrance posts.  XO





Opening: Sugar-Coated Italian Bergamot, Dreamy Lavender France Orpur 
Heart: Star Jasmine, Lush Violet Peonies, Pink Lily of the Valley Bells
Finish: Vanilla Bean Fluff, Roasted Tonka Bean Absolute Orpur, Sandalwood Australian Orpur

When I read "Sugar-Coated Italian Bergamot," "Dreamy Lavender," and "Vanilla Bean Fluff" I expect a sweeter scent for sure and was caught off guard with this scent. The other notes definitely shift this from sweet to more floral. My first initial smell was unsure if this fragrance was for me, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I started to really enjoy this scent. Although there is a sweetness to it I smell more lavender which makes this scent very calming to me. It is a very relaxing scent that helps on my most anxiety-filled days. I now have two of her Crystal scents and have found them to shift more floral than anything and I'm finding it growing more and more on me. With this scent, she sent 3 Amethyst Quartz to represent this fragrance. Amethyst is said to "enhance creativity and passion. Strengthens imagination and intuition." 
I'm more intrigued now to shop her OG crystal scent. 










Did you miss these blogs?




I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO












Comments

  1. Our service has been very supportive to our customers and especially in solving their problems and providing them with the best lipstick boxes by wecustomboxes which are fully credible and worthy of their trust.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...