Skip to main content

Kathleen Lights x ColourPop // Makeup Monday

Kathleen Lights x ColourPop // Makeup Monday 





ColourPop has made plenty in collaboration with Kathleen Lights in the past and still going. While others are ready for her to move on to new things I actually enjoy their relationship very much! I feel with each launch from them together it shows more and more of Kathleen and I love her style. I feel from the looks of each launch that she gets to be creative and she seems to love doing so. I have raved about the Dream St. palette and the Zodiac palette in the past yet this might just be my favorite from them so far! The So Jaded palette offers a wide variety of looks just like her previous palettes with ColourPop. The tones in this palette vibe so well together and every look I have created with it has been a favorite for me because like I said I love her style and these tones are right up my alley. 
The palette has more of a pull for fall on me and that is when I would reach for these tones the most, but I'm honestly still feeling it as we go into winter! 
While you have a variety in shades you also do in texture with mattes, metallics, and pressed glitter consistencies. I have featured some of these shades in 4 different looks in my video if you want to check it out.



While I was at it I figured I should include these blushes that were also in collaboration with Kathleen Lights from ColourPop. These are their Pressed Powder Blushes in the shades My Sun and Stars, Lunar Has It, So Retrograde, & I Need Space (top photo left to right & bottom photo top to bottom) 
While they're all very beautiful I find these shades to be very intimidating especially with their pigment! A little goes a long way. The peachy pink and mauve blushes pull off as so, but I feel the brownish one pulls pink on me. The orange is a very standout shade and way outside of my comfort zone, but still beautiful. If you love blush and like trying shades that stand out and/or are different than the normal then these are for you!
I wanted to add to this section that these blushes are now available in compacts instead of just being blush singles for z palettes. The price difference isn't by much and I'm a little ticked I didn't have that option a few months ago when I purchased them! 



Top Photo Swatches (left to right): Topaz, You're A Gem, Peridot, Ametrine, Garnet, Citrine, Pearl, Sunstone, My Precious, Moonstone, Flourite, Royal Jewels, Ruby, Rose Quartz, & Diamond

Bottom Photo Swatches (left to right): Sapphire, Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Alexandrite, Jade, Emerald, Onyx, Turquoise, Jasper, Stoned, Carnelian, Geo Dude, Aquamarine, Opal, & Tiger Eye

What has been your favorite from Kathleen Lights x ColourPop so far?
XO AllyBrianne 









 Did you miss these blogs?

I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...