Skip to main content

I'm Back...

I'm Back...

Well first off, hey guys it's been awhile since my last blog post. I hope all has been well with you all that use to read along and may see this, but also any new comers! I hope you stay too. I always wanted my blog, Bits of Sunshine, to be a happy place with fresh content that I enjoyed doing and sharing with others. I got a little off balanced with everything I was trying to juggle and my blog took the fall for it. I was expressing A LOT of my love for makeup on so many platforms that I lost the other side of me along with hobbies and other things in life that I love. My YouTube has been a joy and if you haven't checked out my content there I hope you decide to. It is packed full of beauty things that you will like if you use to read along to these for the beauty side of things. Although I hope to still bring my passion for the beauty world into my blog for those of you that enjoy that shit, I hope to keep this more real and raw at the same time. I'm not promising a full schedule, but I am taking some time from YouTube videos to be more present here so expect at least one blog a week. I also am taking up vlogging again because for one it's hella therapeutic, but two there's some things I like to blog about, but would also love to actually show in video form as well. I'm sure I'll be linking a lot of vlogs to come! I'm sorry life had it's way with me, but I'm glad to be back. 

I hope you enjoy the content coming your way and appreciate you for reading this ramble. XO -AllyBrianne 





New Content Coming Soon!


 Socials:
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2


Snapchat: allybrianne24

Twitter: @allybrianne1407

Youtube: AllyBrianne
Vlog Channel: AllyBrianneVlogs


This blog is not sponsored. Links listed are affiliate links. Affiliate links provide a small commission off of each purchase, which helps me purchase more items to review/use on my Blog and Youtube. Any opinions or reviews on the products are my own. I want to give you the most honest reviews I can!
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO




FabFitFun: Get $10 off your first box!





 EBATES (Get Cash back when you shop online): https://www.ebates.com/r/ALLISO19350?...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...