Skip to main content

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer // Palette Review

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer // Palette Review




I believe this palette launched a couple of years ago with the Jeffree Star Cosmetics brand in general. I was wanting to try his brand for awhile and finally one day while shopping on Beautylish I seen his brand was on there and had to order some! I did a full lip swatch video on his Mini Velour Liquid Lipsticks Red & Pinks Set and I also did a full First Impressions on this JSC Beauty Killer Palette that you can check out. 

The little liquid lipsticks had just launched around that time, but I went with the Beauty Killer palette because I wanted to try his first palette from his brand. First of all, do you see the pan size of this palette? They're huge! You only get 10 shades (4 mattes, 2 shimmers, & 4 metallics), but they're large pans that are going to last so long! Not to mention the pigment is there! You barely tap in and there is so much pigment! You do want to barely tap though because I have noticed a little kick back. I don't normally get any fall-out under my actual eyes though! They blend really well too, no choppy shadows, and every look has been bomb. The wear time is also great! The packaging I feel is very sleek, some might think its cheap because there isn't much to it, but I understand it was their first palette and item to launch. I actually really prefer how thin and sleek it is. I also appreciate the mirror and the design around it. The shades are so much fun! You have the perfect base and transition shades, a matte and shimmer dark shade, wearable everyday shades, and very pigmented pops of color shades! Overall, I know this is an "oldie," but if you want to splurge or have some of his others and not this one, I recommend it! I also have a couple instavideos on my Instagram (@allisonhunt_2) trying this palette out. 

This palette gets a 9/10 for me!
You can get yours at Beautylish (I recommend Beautylish! They have a payment plan incase you want to splurge!) for $45.

A few looks wearing this palette:



You can check out this look: Jeffree Star Cosmetics / First Impressions





You can check out this look: Instavideo



You can check out this look: Instavideo



You can check out this look: Instavideo







Swatches Left to Right:

First Knife: Princess (blade) & Expensive (handle)
Lipstick: Star Power
Splatter: Confession
Second Knife: China White (blade) & Vanity (handle)
Lipstick: Violence
Splatter: Rich Bitch
Third Knife: Courtney (blade) & Black Rainbow (handle)

*I tried getting creative, but ended up a little messy.. Haha!*
















More Palette Review Blogs:




 Socials:
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2 Facebook: @AllyBrianne Twitter: @allybrianne1407 Snapchat: allybrianne24

This blog is not sponsored. Links listed are affiliate links. Affiliate links provide a small commission off of each purchase, which helps me purchase more items to review/use on my Blog and Youtube. Any opinions or reviews on the products are my own. I want to give you the most honest reviews I can!
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

 Kiss Me Club: https://liveglam.com/kissme/?utm_sour...

Morhpe Brush Club: https://liveglam.com/morphe-brushes/?...

Romwe (Spring Sales!): https://us.romwe.com/?SASSource=share...

Facetory:  https://www.facetory.com/?rfsn=109734...
*Use code 'ALLISONHU20' to receive 20% off with your first months subscription!

FabFitFun: Get $10 off your first box!
http://xo.fff.me/ioNYT

 EBATES (Get Cash back when you shop online): https://www.ebates.com/r/ALLISO19350?...














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...