Skip to main content

ColourPop {You Had Me At Hello} // Palette Review

Colour Pop {You Had Me At Hello} // Palette Review


I received this beauty in a Boxycharm. They collaborated with Colour Pop and had four (I believe it was 4) different palettes they sent out and I was happy with this palette, but was hoping for a more colorful one. I felt like these are shades that I already have plenty of, but still this palette was so pretty. Besides the shades, the actual palette design, mirror (one of the only palettes from Colour Pop that even has a mirror!), the string lights design, all of it I can't deny is so delicate and pretty. Then I started trying this palette out. I'm pretty new to their actually palettes, I just bought the Dream St. palette a month or two ago (palette review coming soon), so I still didn't know what to expect. These palettes maybe smaller than some and only $18, but let me tell you I'm super impressed with the quality, pigment, blendablity, and the looks I have created with these (shown below). 
The wear time is also great! No the pan size and actual size of the palettes aren't the most ideal of getting enough product for your money, but these would be a great travel palettes and again only $18!  There is 12 shades in the palette; 6 mattes & 6 metallics. 
I've had a great time playing with this palette and I know this will be a very used palette in my collection! 

I give this palette a 8/10!  
The You Had Me At Hello palette is $18 and you can buy yours at Colour Pop! 


A few looks wearing this palette:

You can see how I created this look here: Allure Beauty Box, Yes Oh Yas, & Play! // Try On Style






You can see this look here: Maybelline Matte + Poreless // Foundation Review 





Swatches Left to Right:

Top strand of lights: The Knot, Moon Struck, Two Peas, & Candygram
Second strand of lights: Winning Ticket, FBO, & Look-See
Third strand of lights: Fool's Rush & Pulling Strings
Bottom strand of lights: Want U Back, DTR, & Sparks Fly







More Palette Review Blogs:





Socials: Instagram: @allisonhunt_2 Facebook: @AllyBrianne Twitter: @allybrianne1407 Snapchat: allybrianne24

This blog is not sponsored. Links listed are affiliate links. Affiliate links provide a small commission off of each purchase, which helps me purchase more items to review/use on my Blog and Youtube. Any opinions or reviews on the products are my own. I want to give you the most honest reviews I can!
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

 Kiss Me Club: https://liveglam.com/kissme/?utm_sour...

Morhpe Brush Club: https://liveglam.com/morphe-brushes/?...

Romwe (Spring Sales!): https://us.romwe.com/?SASSource=share...

Facetory:  https://www.facetory.com/?rfsn=109734...
*Use code 'ALLISONHU20' To receive 20% off with your first months subscription!

FabFitFun: Get $10 off your first box!
http://xo.fff.me/ioNYT

 EBATES (Get Cash back when you shop online): https://www.ebates.com/r/ALLISO19350?...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...