Skip to main content

Lunar Beauty Moon Spell // Makeup

Lunar Beauty Moon Spell // Makeup 



The collection that has had my attention since October of last year. Even though I can come off as a bright person I think I've always loved dark things. The vibe this collection gives is incredible. It makes me miss Halloween time while also making me look forward to the next. This collection has shades that go with all year so you could potentially feel the "Halloween vibes" anytime!




Moon Spell Palette

If the packaging wasn't already doing it for me the shades in this scream my name. I mean look at those purples! It is such a pretty color story and offers unique shades of purple, green, and blues. Neutrals are a given as well! With 9 mattes and 6 metallics, you can achieve so many day and night time looks! The mattes are pigmented, but I felt I had a little more of a buildable formula with this palette over the Strawberry Dream palette. The metallics are as beautiful as ever from Lunar Beauty. With every swipe over my lid with one of them, I was in awe. You can check out my First Impressions for all the deets, but I wanted to mention again the creativity of naming the shades after witches. It was the perfect touch with this palette theme. You can see the names below with the swatches as usual. I also posted a 4 Looks 1 Palette and created some of my most favorite looks with this gorgeous palette! 

Swatches left to right: Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Paige, Sabrina, Winifred, Sarah, & Mary



Swatches left to right: Samantha, Kiki, Hermione, Bonnie, Marnie, Nancy, & Fiona



Moon Spell Lip Bundle

These are gorgeous shades! I get the vibe with these being black, red, and iridescent... But with that being said I feel they can be a somewhat challenging three to have with the shades offered in the palette. I mean I managed with my 4 looks, but black isn't an everyday shade, red can be tricky with the colorful shades in this palette, and although the gloss is beautiful with any look I want variety. 
With that being put out there I do really enjoy having all of these. The gloss is stunning, the black is my first ever black liquid lipstick, and the red is a very flattering shade. I have plenty of other lipsticks to pair with this palette too. This was my first time trying Lunar Beauty liquid lipsticks and I've been thoroughly impressed. They're a comfort formula so they can smudge and transfer, but they're still long-wearing.  

Swatches top to bottom: Wicked Liquid Lipstick, Enchantment Lip Gloss, & Witch Bitch Liquid Lipstick





Did you miss these blogs? 







I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...