Skip to main content

Iluvsarahii x Dose of Colors // Palette Review

Iluvsarahii x Dose of Colors // Palette Review





If you haven't already, check out my first impressions on the Iluvsarahii x Dose of Colors palette on my YouTube! 
Other Dose of Colors palette reviews will be linked below as well. 

Since I haven't tried too many palettes from Dose of Colors I never know what to expect, but honestly for the most part I'm always super happy with the outcome! As for Karen (Iluvsarahii) from YouTube, I wouldn't say I'm a consistent viewer of her channel, but she is stunningly gorgeous! I love the vibes she gives off with her work and I obviously love the color scheme she is into by the shades in this palette. I feel like it is a "play it safe" palette while bringing you those extra "out of comfort zone" unique shades. The combo turned out a lot better than I thought it would! Below you can see the two looks I created, one being more out there with the blue shade and the other being more subtle, but still glam with the warm shades. The mattes are very blendable and easy to work with, while the metallics are buttery and slide right across the lid with so much pigment! The wear time is excellent and this palette is honestly worth the price point. I bought this palette because the shades really caught my attention, but I was still wondering if the price was going to be worth it for 6 shades. It really is! The peach and terra-cotta shades are EVERYTHING! The top light corner metallic is a beautiful highlight shade, but is also so pretty directly on the lid to brighten the look up. The gold and blue metallics can make any look go from natural to full glam and unique! The black shade, while being an odd texture, is also really good and so pigmented for a black shade! It also has that full glam spunk with glitter specks through it. If you couldn't tell already I love this palette and highly recommend it! 
XO Ally


Iluvsarahii x Dose of Colors palette is a 10/10 for me! 
You can gets yours for $35  at Dose of Colors!

A few looks wearing this palette:




You can check out this look: Instavideo 


Swatches Left to Right:
Poquito Mas, Sunglow, Wanderlust, Loungy, Palma, & Finders Keepers













More Palette Review Blogs:







 Socials:
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2

Facebook: @AllyBrianne

Snapchat: allybrianne24
Twitter: @allybrianne1407


This blog is not sponsored. Links listed are affiliate links. Affiliate links provide a small commission off of each purchase, which helps me purchase more items to review/use on my Blog and Youtube. Any opinions or reviews on the products are my own. I want to give you the most honest reviews I can!
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO










*Use code 'ALLISONHU20' to receive 20% off with your first months subscription!


FabFitFun: Get $10 off your first box!



 EBATES (Get Cash back when you shop online): https://www.ebates.com/r/ALLISO19350?...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...