Skip to main content

Netflix & Chill // GRWM // December Play! by Sephora & Ipsy Glam Bag

Netflix & Chill // GRWM // December (Play! by Sephora & Ipsy Glam Bag)



With how busy we've been lately with moving, not only have I been a complete home-body, but I hadn't worn makeup for like a week! This Netflix, Chill, and put on makeup was much needed! We've been obsessed with 'iZombie' and 'Santa Clarita Diet' they're both so funny! I'm trying to wait patiently for the new seasons while watching the old ones over again! My subscriptions are going to be a little late for December, but I'll still get them posted! 

-Purlisse Coconut + Rice Nourishing Sheet Mask (December Ipsy Glam Bag)
This mask felt so nice and smelled amazing! It has that coconut suntan lotion scent. It took me back to summer, which I needed with the weather we've had. 


Face Products:

-Purlisse Coconut + Rice Nourishing Sheet Mask (December Ipsy Glam Bag)
-Dr. Jart + Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream (December Play! by Sephora)
-Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Primer
-Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation (Snow)
-Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (Fair)
-Wet n Wild Mattifying Powder
-Tarte, Tarteist Pro Glow To Go Palette (Chisel & Gleam)
-The Balm, Balm Springs  Long-Wearing Blush (In Full Swing)
-Mac Fix + (not pictured) 


-Dr. Jart + Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream (December Play! by Sephora)
-Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Primer
-Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation (Snow)









-Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (Fair)
-Wet n Wild Mattifying Powder
-Tarte, Tarteist Pro Glow To Go Palette (Chisel & Gleam)
-The Balm, Balm Springs  Long-Wearing Blush (In Full Swing)



Face Brushes Used:
Tarte Artist Collection (foundation)
Real Technique Sponge (concealer & powder)
Crown Chisel (contour)
Morphe PK4 (blush)
SL Miss Glam L36 (highlight) (December Ipsy Glam Bag)

 


Eye Products:

-Tarte, Tarteist Pro Glow To Go 
-Smashbox Cover Shot: Golden Hour Eye Shadow Duo (December Play! by Sephora)
-NYX Faux Blacks Eyeliner (Midnight) (December Ipsy Glam Bag)
-Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen (01 Black) (December Play! by Sephora)
-Smashbox X-Rated Mascara 


-Tarte, Tarteist Pro Glow To Go 
-Smashbox Cover Shot: Golden Hour Eye Shadow Duo (December Play! by Sephora)




I highlighted my brow bones with Gleam from the Tarte palette and then I took the shade Chisel from that palette and blended that in my crease as a transition shade. For the Smashbox Duo, I took the brown (Psyched) shade in my outer corner and blended it out. What was left on my brush I blended upwards. I also dragged that shade on my lower lash line from the outer corner to the middle. Then I took the peachy pink (Turned On) shade on the middle of my eye and blended that into the inner corner. 
-NYX Faux Blacks Eyeliner (Midnight) (December Ipsy Glam Bag)
-Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen (01 Black) (December Play! by Sephora)
-Smashbox X-Rated Mascara 




Eye Brushes Used:
Morphe M576 (crease work)
It! Cosmetics Chic Eyeshadow (highlight & lid work)
Morphe M508

Eyebrow Products:

-Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (2)

Lip Product:

-Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (Legendary) (December Ipsy Glam Bag)

-Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (2)-Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (Legendary) (December Ipsy Glam Bag)


-Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Dry Shampoo (Make Room For Volume) (December Play! by Sephora) 
I really liked this dry shampoo. I could never have too much dry shampoo on hand! This one smells really good and didn't leave a film in my hair. I wore it up in a messy bun (like most days) to run errands, but I could still tell that there was more volume than usual.

-Atelier Cologne The Essence of California Cool (Clementine California Cologne) (December Play! by Spehora)
This was December's sample fragrance. Upon smelling this from the bottle it smells stronger and more of a mens cologne, but smelling it on my skin I love the scent and could actually see myself wearing this! Just very light-handed, because it can be strong! It has a nice fresh scent with a little spice. 


Finished Look:




 Subscriptions mentioned in this blog:



































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...