Skip to main content

Anastasia Beverly Hills // Prism Palette Review

Anastasia Beverly Hills // Prism Palette Review


Another beauty from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I was so excited to hear that this was launching, but when I seen the shades I thought they maybe a little too much like the shades from their Subculture palette that I was trying out at the time. If you read that blog and/or any previous ones then you know how much I love ABH shadows. After seeing a few different eye looks created with this I knew I wanted it! Let me tell you, in person it is so much different than the Subculture! While I love the Subculture shades and how wearable they are I really like the shades in this palette. These are such fun colorful shades that you can really get creative! For me this was like the Kat Von D Saint & Sinner when it came to the shade selection. I was immediately inspired with look ideas! The mattes are really good, but the shimmer/metallics?! They're so amazing that it's worth it to buy this palette just for them! The pigmentation is there for all the shades, but even more so for the shimmer/metallics! They feel like butter, which makes them easier to work with when patting on the lid with a finger. I haven't experienced fall-out with these shadows. I've already been hearing complaints that this is "just as bad as Subculture" I may be a fan of that palette, but seriously these don't fall all over your face. The blending and shadow formula themselves feel more like Modern Renaissance to me. This palette has 14 beautiful shades. 7 mattes and 7 metallics.  This is another ABH palette well done for me!  
Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette is a 10/10 for me! 
Prism palette is limited-edition for the holiday season so grab it fast! This is $42 and you can find it on ABH, Sphora, & Ulta. 










Look 1 

Shades Used:

Unity, Saturn, Pyramid, & Lucid. 






 Look 2

Shades Used: 

Unity, Throne, Sphinx, Eden, & Eternal. 







Look 3

Shades Used: 

Unity, Sphere, Osiris, Obsidian, & Lucid.







 Look 4

Shades Used:

Unity, Dimension, Parallel, & Lure. 







Top Row of Shades (swatches left to right): 
Obsidian, Sphere, Osiris, Sphinx, Unity, Eden, & Lucid.





 Bottom Row of Shades (swatches left to right):
Lure, Eternal, Saturn, Throne, Pyramid, Paralle, & Dimension. 



These looks will be on the blog soon!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...