Skip to main content

Dragun Beauty Lip Products | Makeup



I have to say I have been eyeing Dragun Beauty for a while. I have really liked the aesthetics of the brand but, unfortunately, every product launch was just products not meant for me. From color correctors (that I don't use often enough) to pressed powders (that I wasn't using either) the brand wasn't doing it for me. I can appreciate the first launch's uniqueness though. At least we weren't seeing another new brand with a neutral palette as the first item. Then came the eyeshadow palettes and lip products. The color story on the palettes hasn't caught my attention but the campaigns and packaging have for sure. The packaging on these lip products is stunning! I love the crystal look but also the way she has chosen to display the brand name. It's an influencer brand so I'm always a little cautious, but honestly, I've been blown away just about every time with these smaller brands! Nikita has blown me away too with these lippies. The liquid lipsticks are a dry-down matte finish but are comfortable to wear while not drying your lips out. I also find that they wear amazingly throughout the day with no issues. They smell nice too. 
Jinx is a new go-to for my dark lip needs. It is a beautiful chocolate brown that also tends to shift deep purple depending on the eyeshadow look paired with it. I'm obsessed. 
Whorechata is the perfect pink nude. It is quite pale so I love pairing it with my favorite brown liners. I pair it with the Saint Luxe Beauty Liner in Secret Admirer and the Kylie Cosmetics Liner in Handbag Ho most of the time! They're both gorgeous and some of my favorites now. 



The gloss is just as nice. It is more lightweight wear but has a super shine to it. It is a thinner consistency so I find it doesn't wear as long as others but I actually enjoy it for over matte lipsticks because it doesn't make the lip heavy.. If that makes sense to you. It's a preference. If you know, you know. I only have the shade, Crystal and like the name, it is crystal clear. It also has a nice scent. It is super sweet but not too intense. I enjoy it. 
I definitely recommend checking them out if you are looking for some new lip products. xo 

Whorechata Liquid Lip paired with Saint Luxe Beauty liner - Secret Admirer 

Crystal Gloss over Kylie Cosmetics liner - Handbag Ho














Did you miss these blogs? 







I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 

 Socials:

Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Caffeine & Crime: Podcast
Caffeine & Crime: Blog



This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...