Skip to main content

Beauty Bakerie Proof is in the Puddin' // Makeup Monday

Beauty Bakerie Proof is in the Puddin' // Makeup Monday


It's Monday already?! Happy Makeup Monday! 
I'm catching it rather late this Monday so this one will be on the shorter side which is perfect for this palette because I've talked so much about it already in my First Impressions, 2 Looks 1 Palette and FabFitFun Winter Box blog post! You can for sure check out my thoughts there on this neutral palette because not much has changed. I haven't reached for it again... I do mainly blame it on the neutrals that I normally don't go for and if I do I use my favorite neutrals. This is a nine pan neutral with 5 mattes and 4 metallics. The mattes are pretty and can be built up. You really have to build them up to have any pigment. I don't mind it because I'm used to shadows like so, but it's not a go-to formula for me. The metallics are more of a sheer formula with not as much pay off as I would like. The longevity is nice, the packaging is cute, and it is a beautiful warm tone neutral palette. I just haven't been absolutely blown away by it. 
With that being said should I test out another Beauty Bakerie palette? Have you tried their palettes? I LOVE the concept of the brand (I LOVE baking) and the strong woman behind it so I  really do want to fall in love with it. It may just be the eyeshadows for me and I have other products from Beauty Bakerie on my shopping list! XO



Swatches top to bottom: Almond jelly, Warm Cocoa, Nana Puddin', Mango Pudding, Spiced Caramel, Butterscotch'd, Bread Pudding, Chia Pudding, & Rice Pudding




Did you miss these blogs? 






I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 
 Socials:
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...