Skip to main content

Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINA // Palette Review

Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINA  // Palette Review

With the launch of the newest ABH palette Sultry, I thought it would be a good time to address my thoughts on their last palette they launch a few months ago. The Norvina palette is the beautiful purple addition that ABH needed in their collection! I'm a little biased with purples, but this is honestly a game changer for them. I love that they went with a color theme that was more than just neutrals or "wearable shades." Norvina is such an inspiration in the beauty world and I have loved following her journey with her mom and this brand. They definitely know what they're doing with eyeshadow formulas! I feel like Subculture put a jam in that for most people, but they listened, brought back that traditional Modern Renaissance formula, and have been killing it since! I will have my other ABH palette reviews link below for you guys.
While this palette offers a few warm tone mattes it also has colorful mattes like pink and purple. The best part (besides the incredible formula) is they have the same amount of metallic shimmers as they do mattes! If you have tried their metallics then you know what I'm talking about! This palettes has 7 blendable, pigmented, and easy to work with mattes. It also has 7 creamy, buttery, pigmented metallics. All shades are long-wearing! I experience little to no fall-out with the mattes, but the metallic formula can have a little fall-out to it like most do. If you love ABH palettes and you have been torn about this palette, I really recommend it!  
XO Ally 

ABH Norvina Palette is a 10/10 for me! 
You can get yours for $42 at Anastasia Beverly Hills 
(also available at Sephora & Ulta!)

A few looks wearing this palette:















BENFIT BROW CONTOUR PRO FIRST IMPRESSIONS






Swatches Left to Right:

ABOVE: Dreamer, Summer, Wild Child, Rose Gold, Celestial, Dazzling, & Drama

BELOW: Base, Soul, Incense, Love, Volatile, Eccentric, & Passion 




More Palette Review Blogs:







 Socials:

Instagram: @allisonhunt_2


Facebook: @AllyBrianne


Snapchat: allybrianne24

Twitter: @allybrianne1407

This blog is not sponsored. Links listed are affiliate links. Affiliate links provide a small commission off of each purchase, which helps me purchase more items to review/use on my Blog and Youtube. Any opinions or reviews on the products are my own. I want to give you the most honest reviews I can!
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO











FabFitFun: Get $10 off your first box!



 EBATES (Get Cash back when you shop online): https://www.ebates.com/r/ALLISO19350?...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...