Skip to main content

Urban Decay Born To Run // Palette Review

Urban Decay Born To Run // Palette Review


This palette was a go-to for my summer! I took this on vacation with me, used it in quite a few videos because I was obsessed, and I  still haven't had enough of it yet! I wanted to get this palette review up because this will be such a good fall palette as well! It has perfect warm fall shades and those beautiful plum purples, which I love for fall! It does have a good mix of warm and cool tones. That makes this a great palette for travel, hence the travel theme. I have used this palette over and over. Not one shade has disappointed me  yet. You get a good variety of formulas from mattes, to shimmers, to metallics. Each one of them have been pigmented, blend well, and wear amazingly. I've never been one to reach out the Urban Decay palettes, other than the Naked line, but they have impressed me with this one for sure! The formula is different (in my opinion) than the Naked palettes, but it is still a great one! I also love that this has such a nice amount of shades (21 shades!) for only $49! With this quality and the shades... It's worth it! 
XO Ally

The Urban Decay Born To Run Palette is a 9/10 for me! 
You can get yours for $49 at Ulta! 


A few looks wearing this palette:




















Swatches Left to Right:



Top Row: Breakaway, Stranded, Blaze, Weekender, Still Shot, Riff, & Good As Gone



Middle Row: Hell Ride, Baja, Accelerate, Guilt Trip, Ignite, Smog, & Wanderlust


Bottom Row: Wildheart, Punk, Double Life, Jet, Drift, Radio, & Big Sky







More Palette Review Blogs:







 Socials:
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2


Facebook: @AllyBrianne


Snapchat: allybrianne24

Twitter: @allybrianne1407


This blog is not sponsored. Links listed are affiliate links. Affiliate links provide a small commission off of each purchase, which helps me purchase more items to review/use on my Blog and Youtube. Any opinions or reviews on the products are my own. I want to give you the most honest reviews I can!
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO



















FabFitFun: Get $10 off your first box!





 EBATES (Get Cash back when you shop online): https://www.ebates.com/r/ALLISO19350?...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...