Skip to main content

Nomad Cosmetics Hudson Valley Palette | Makeup


 It had been too long since I got a palette from Nomad Cosmetics. They have one of the best formulas and I absolutely love when they do darker/fall color stories. I still use the Haunted Europe palette all the time and after using this one I know I'll be just as obsessed with it too. This palette is heavy on mattes with only three metallics. I do love these metallics. The formula is buttery and so pigmented plus the shades really compliment the mattes in this unique color story. The mattes are where it is at. They have some of the best mattes ever! Plus these shades?! You have a neutral side with a touch of greens that are all so toned down and wearable. But you also have those beautiful bold fall colors on the other side. While this was a fall launch and a palette I will be wearing every fall I'm sure. I found this palette to be incredible for the holiday season too. I loved the everyday neutral looks to the glam holiday looks that were perfect for holiday outings. The pigment stays all day while looking like you just applied it. This one is a 10/10 for me! xx


Swatches left to right: Cider House, Fall Festival, Corn Maze, Farmers Market, Ghost Tour, Great Pumpkin Patch, Apple Picking, Foliage Trail, Mountain Hike, Apple Cider Donut, Oktoberfest, Wine Harvest, Leaf Peeping, Bed & Breakfast, & Farm-To-Table

Wearing shades: Ghost Tour, Farmers Market, Mountain Hike, & Bed & Breakfast.

Wearing shades: Cider House, Wine Harvest, & Leaf Peeping 

Wearing shades: Great Pumpkin Patch, Oktoberfest, & Corn Maze


Did you miss these blogs? 






I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 


My YouTube Channel 

 Socials:

Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
Caffeine & Crime: Podcast
Caffeine & Crime: Blog



This blog is not sponsored. *some links are affiliate links. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...