Skip to main content

Gourmande Girls Cosmetics x Doodlesbythebunny Spooked Palette | Makeup

 

This was hands down one of my favorite Halloween launches of this year. This palette was a design by Doodlesbythebunny on Instagram that made it to a collaboration with Gourmande Girls Cosmetics. I have been following and have been very intrigued by trying this indie brand for a while so when my eyes landed on this palette it was an easy decision. For my first palette from them, I am super impressed. The Spooked palette has a variety of mattes and metallics. The mattes are super pigmented and soft. This is normally a problem for me that tends to be a mess to blend out or be able to keep pigmented on the lids but not with this formula. Not only did it blend like a dream but it also stayed in place all day. The metallics have been breathtaking. Some of them even have duo shifts to them that are so gorgeous. They're buttery and pack a punch to the looks. I've worn this palette so much due to not only how inspiring the color story is but just how good the formula is. I think what I love so much about it too is that it not only doubles as a Halloween and fall palette but these shades work for the holidays too while being such a fun color story. You better keep Gourmande Girls Cosmetics on your radar! xx

Swatches left to right: Ghoul, Trick, Apple Bob, Haunted, Bloody, Fright, Cauldron, Scream, Pumpkin, Spellbook, Treat, Spirit, Terror, & Spooky

Shades: Spellbook, Haunted, & Pumpkin

Shades: Fright & Bloody


Shades: Cauldron, Treat, & Apple Bob 



Shades: Ghoul, Terror, & Spooky




Did you miss these blogs? 






I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 


My YouTube Channel 

 Socials:

Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
Caffeine & Crime: Podcast
Caffeine & Crime: Blog



This blog is not sponsored. *some links are affiliate links. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...