Skip to main content

Sophia + Mabelle | Makeup


I was introduced to this brand, Sophia + Mabelle, by Boxycharm when I received their lipstick. I raved about how good it was and then they sent me a few more of their products to try out so here is my thoughts...



So starting with the lips, I have their traditional lipstick in the shade, Topless and I love it! It is a pretty warm nude that is creamy and wears well being a classic bullet lipstick. They sent me the liquid lip and it is a pretty nude too. The shade, Nude Heels is pretty light for even me, but paired with a deeper lip liner it is absolutely gorgeous. It does dry down as a matte but is super lightweight with a long wear time. 



This mascara is very black for those dark lashes making it perfect for that go-to mascara to coat the lashes before falsies or great for natural day-to-day lashes. But I have to say it is my least favorite I have tried from them for what I typically look for in mascara. I find myself using it for the natural look when I need a quick go-to but for getting ready fully I enjoy more volume and length. 



The star would have to be this gorgeous Wet Glow highlighter. The pictures don't do justice to how beautiful it actually is. It is a cushion/putty consistency that is buildable for natural wear or blinding full glam. I love how nice it sets on the skin and doesn't show texture in the skin. The shade, Frost Bite is very flattering on my fair skin tone and definitely gives that wet glow look. 


Have you tried anything from Sophia + Mabelle? Don't sleep on this indie brand! xx


 





Did you miss these blogs? 








I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 


My YouTube Channel 

 Socials:

Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
Caffeine & Crime: Podcast
Caffeine & Crime: Blog



This blog is not sponsored. *some links are affiliate links. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...