Skip to main content

Urban Decay Naked Heat // Palette Review

Urban Decay Naked Heat // Palette Review



If you haven't already, check out my first impressions on the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette on my YouTube! 

Urban Decays Naked palettes have been around for years, but I am loving how they keep bringing out new ones with themes. I really have loved each of them and I've had them for so long that this is the first that I'm doing a palette review on! I've had all my others since before I even started my blog. While I think some old school palette reviews would be fun I can honestly say so far every Naked palette has had the exact formula and pay off. I do have personal preferences with each one, but I can say the Heat is up at the top when it comes to which I love most. It has always been the Naked 3 palette, this one is either tied or close to being my absolute favorite. I'm torn on the packaging on this palette. I loved the packaging on Naked 2 and 3 the most, but the packaging on the Heat is just like Smoky. I have wondered if this was because it was another theme and not numbered. This packaging is pretty it just doesn't feel as high quality as the metal on 2 and 3. This is a hard plastic with a magnetic close. I do love the front design and how much thought was put into it! For the shades I really do get heat vibes, but I wish there was more vibrant shades like reds and oranges. I feel like this is more smoky heat shades. I love it because I still get bomb looks with it. The Naked formula is pigmented, but you do have to build some of the shades up. I personally like that aspect. Kickback and fall-out is minimal. This palette has 12 (8 mattes & 4 metallics) beautiful shades. You can seriously get the best warm tone smoky eye with this palette! 
I do feel like the Naked palettes are a little pricy. They're worth it to me and I would continue to buy them, but there is so many palettes out there with the same amount of shades for less. 

Urban Decay Naked Heat is a 9/10 for me! 
You can gets yours for $54 at Urban Decay! 

A few looks wearing this palette:

You can check out this look: HEAT SUMMER LOOK // First Impressions







You can check out this look: INSTAVIDEO









Swatches Left to Right:

Ounce, Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Lumbre, He Devil, Dirty Talk, Scorched, Cayenne, En Fuego, Ashes, & Ember












More Palette Review Blogs:




 Socials:
Instagram: @allisonhunt_2 Facebook: @AllyBrianne Twitter: @allybrianne1407 Snapchat: allybrianne24

This blog is not sponsored. Links listed are affiliate links. Affiliate links provide a small commission off of each purchase, which helps me purchase more items to review/use on my Blog and Youtube. Any opinions or reviews on the products are my own. I want to give you the most honest reviews I can!
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

 Kiss Me Club: https://liveglam.com/kissme/?utm_sour...

Morhpe Brush Club: https://liveglam.com/morphe-brushes/?...

Romwe (Spring Sales!): https://us.romwe.com/?SASSource=share...

Facetory:  https://www.facetory.com/?rfsn=109734...
*Use code 'ALLISONHU20' to receive 20% off with your first months subscription!

FabFitFun: Get $10 off your first box!
http://xo.fff.me/ioNYT

 EBATES (Get Cash back when you shop online): https://www.ebates.com/r/ALLISO19350?...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette (Nude) Review You may have seen that I received this Doucce palette in my FabFitFun Winter Box . I have actually tried one of their single pans of eyeshadow from a subscription in the past and I did like it and thought it was super pigmented! First of all, I love how compact and cool this freematic palette is. There is small magnets on the back of each shade and the inside of the actual palette is a magnetic board like a Z-Palette. Then I want to mention how I do really like the color layout of this. It is a pretty neutral layout and has shades that everyone has, but the undertone of these are just so different to me. In a good way for sure! They do have other palette options on their website, along with a "build your own palette" option. I will eventually review the highlight (also a bonus!) that came with this, but I want to talk mainly about the 8 eyeshadows. They're just like the single one I received and is very pigm...

Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean Hallobean Palette | Makeup

Where to begin with this palette? Could it be the best of this season? Possibly so! This second round of Shroud Cosmetics x BattyBean is everything I could dream up for a fall palette. Sure, I love the past Its Freakin' Bats palette. It is still a favorite with its spooky vibes. What the Hallobean Palette gives is not only a spooky vibe but a fall lovers' essentials in the shade range. With 5 mattes and 4 metallics, you have a good balance in formulas that are some of the best. The mattes are pigmented but are some of the easiest shadows to blend out. The metallics are a buttery dream with the prettiest payoff. These stunning shades that are named after such iconic Halloween movies/characters are everything and new favorites.   BattyBean did an incredible job on another gorgeous color story and Shroud really does deserve all the love/hype they are getting! xx Shades left to right: Ghastly, Afterlife, Crypt, Woodsboro, It's Showtime, Black Flame, Losers Club, Ghoulish...

Bh Cosmetics X Shaaanxo Palette Review

Bh Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Palette Review: I've been using this palette for quite awhile now and I've always loved it. I've been doing a lot of these "palette reviews" lately and plan to keep doing them, so why not do some old favorites as well?  If you like warm-tones, then this palette is for you. This was the palette that came out just before Kylie Jenner launched a palette that some say looked quite similar.  From pictures, they do seem to have close to the same shades. I only own this one so I can't say much for that palette. Shaaanxo's palette is stunning though. Even with just these 9 shades, I can/have come up with so many different eye looks over the summer. Speaking of which, this was one of my go-to palettes for the summer time. I still feel like I'll be able to get a lot of autumn looks with it as well. As you can see from the swatches, this palette is very pigmented and the shades blend really well on the eyes. The colors are also ...